Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD Sponsored By ****THOSESHITBIRDS.EDU

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    We got there because the other two guys weren?t willing to compete and stick it out. From the way they have both been since leaving MSU, we didn?t lose much aside from a warm body

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    When asked by the announcers he didn't say no like the last times. He told them there will be a time I'm no longer the coach here whether I'm fired or move on.
    Dan may go now, who the hell knows. Tonight could only help him if he's leaning that way.

vCash
    Have to say, knowing his QB run first offense and how it can cause injuries, it is crazy that CDM has only a true freshman as a backup.

vCash
    the problem is that Key is not ready, why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    We lost the leader of a team and they?re a bunch of individuals who won?t be playing together ever again
    Maybe not, but we will never forget the night the rebels bent our weak butts over and raped us on national tv on our home field. They may get pounded by the NCAA, but we got pounded tonight. We are some weak b*tches

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Guys I'm sorry but key is not very good.
    I believe the LSU people were right this time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
    Guys I'm sorry but key is not very good.
    can you imagine true freshman Dak or true freshman Fitz in a similar situation? I'm willing to bet it would not go well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    What?s telling is Mullen isn?t lighting into anyone?s ass on the sideline. He?s smirking talking with the refs, he?s smirking talking with his assistants. It?s a a joke to him. He?s the anti-Saban.
    What do you want him to do?? Go nuts on the true freshman who we all thought was going to redshirt but for necessity? This ****ing sucks, but I really don?t know what y?all expected after fitz went out. Holding them under 60 rush yards and at 24 points, I?d make a hefty wager we?d be beating them w fitz.

vCash
    Sorry but when asked before he would say I'm not leaving. He didn't this time.
    You are not sorry. Did you yourself hear him say that?

Every year he is said to be leaving. And at some point he will. But what good does it do to even post it?
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    Hope we get a weak ass bowl opponent.
    It will need to be a 7-5 G5 opponent
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    And he?s better than anyone we have. He put on, and we bent over and took it
    They keep placing a safety on him which is STUPID!

vCash

This means the Yankee has only won 2 of his last 6 against UM.

NT
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash

In?juns.....

Thanks, Jerry Jones. You woke up the dang Injuns. They decided to hold all their bad juju for this one game.
    "When opportunity knocks, ask for two forms of ID, because it is probably just trouble in disguise" - Tickle #Discovery Channel

vCash
    CAN we get a 17n call on the sideline

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You are not sorry. Did you yourself hear him say that?

Every year he is said to be leaving. And at some point he will. But what good does it do to even post it?
    Because I can see insult added to injury after tonight. And I'm mad as **** about this shitty game!

vCash
    Finally penalty on Rebs that matters
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    When asked by the announcers he didn't say no like the last times. He told them there will be a time I'm no longer the coach here whether I'm fired or move on.
    You must have also heard him follow up with how good we will Be next year, how happy he is, and how he told our players they weren?t getting out of offseason workouts bc he would be their coach next year too. None of us know what will happen, but at least don?t pick and choose quotes to fit your agenda. Thats just being an asshole

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redstickdawg View Post
    the problem is that Key is not ready, why?
    Freshmen qb play all the time. Key is a 4-star. He cannot complete passes... it is concerning

Our Pretentious Preacher preachermatt83's Avatar
    vCash
    I can't believe this crap.
    Romans 5:8

Banned
    vCash
    At this point what difference does it make? 17 the coach right now. 17 football.