Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: OFFICIAL GAME DAY THREAD Sponsored By ****THOSESHITBIRDS.EDU

vCash
    Points possible

vCash
    Hey preacher, remember you calling to bench fitz last week in favor of key? You dumb

vCash
    10-6. I agree ... stupid timeout call by Luke. And it bit him. We get the ball after halftime.

vCash
    10-6 and we get the ball, I'll take it. We win 23-17

vCash
    That 1st drive we give up on D is huge now.

vCash

You Dan at halftime..

What do you tell the team.

vCash
    We in this guys! Regroup at halftime and come out and kick their a**!

vCash
    I want to see more Kylin mixed in in the 2nd half

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmar View Post
    That 1st drive we give up on D is huge now.
    They do that to almost everyone. Not sure how teams are not ready for what OM does

vCash
    Former Bama OL just sent me a few messages. He's livid. He agrees that they are intentionally going after legs.

Called me on the last tackle on Key. He is shocked that the officals are not calling the knee attacks on the DL. "Its a dirty technique thats pretty much outlawed"
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Mullen better give the halftime speech of his career right now.

vCash
    Halftime radio interview with Mullen: We just have to protect the ball and get rid of stupid penalties. Guys are flying around making plays. Playing with great effort. Just keep playing with great strain.

Can’t say I disagree with him. Go Dawgs! Win the second half!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Like the screen call. Use them... easy throws and slow them down coming after us

vCash
    Important for the immediate but I'm not sure how critical it is long term. They still will get heavy sanctions and we still have a heck of a recruiting class ready to sign this year and next. Biggest issue is can Nick get healed and ready by next Fall? That looked like a terrible ankle injury.

vCash
    I tell the D was onlock down and I tell the OL to play like disciplined savages because we’re about to RTGDFB and wear them out. I would actually run Hill on 1st and 2nd down since he has more speed and you don’t need pass blocking. I bring in the A train to spell him with power.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Former Bama OL just sent me a few messages. He's livid. He agrees that they are intentionally going after legs.

Called me on the last tackle on Key. He is shocked that the officals are not calling the knee attacks on the DL. "Its a dirty technique thats pretty much outlawed"
    I agree 100%. It’s a penalty in the NFL. Can’t believe these refs are letting it continue.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    This is exactly how you hang in there and end up winning a game like this after a gut punch like a critical injury.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    We are going out there, getting the ball and shoving it down there throat, period. Speaks cheap shots are done. I’ll take 15 to make him aware he is done with that shit. Crackback block on play 1 to send the message. Other than that, settle down all the bullshit that has taken place and we are down 10. And I quote “I love you Todd (Grantham)”. D keep it up

vCash
    Stop doing stupid crap after plays are over.

Run more screens and easy throws on 1st down

vCash
    Let?s regroup in the locker room and come out and crack some mafukkin skulls! I thought my hatred for ole miss couldn?t possibly be any greater. The premeditated shot by Speaks to take out Fitz has proved that false.
    One our o linemen needs to avenge nick. I want Speaks pissing blood before this game is over!