Thread: Tom Mars ladies and gentlemen.

vCash

Tom Mars ladies and gentlemen.

http://winningcureseverything.com/e-...onse-tom-mars/

Looks like the article was taken down.... hopefully they put it back up.

Mr. Mars,
    I know you?re a busy man and may not answer this email, I need to ask you some questions. You recently released a statement saying that you weren?t colluding with anyone to run a smear campaign against ole miss. Now, I understand that every hour you?ve spent dealing with university of Mississippi matters have been billed professionally for one client or another, but can you really say you haven?t colluded with anyone? What about rose bowl? He has repeatedly stated that you colluded with him to hurt ole miss. Is he not being truthful? What about representing a current player that didn?t need any kind of representation to get a transfer? Whether it was your intention or not, you have made it seem to everyone but the folks in the golden triangle of Mississippi that you have a major agenda against ole miss and will do any and everything to destroy their program. Otherwise, why tell a kid he needs representation to transfer when he doesn?t? Especially since that kid said on his own Twitter ? hugh and Ross didn?t lie.? Since he said they didn?t lie, representing him cannot be for that reason.
    Do you deny having an agenda?

Sent from my iPhone

I?ve carefully read your email, which begins with a blatantly false statement about Steve Robertson ?repeatedly? saying he had ?colluded? with me to ?hurt Ole Miss.? As you must know, Steve has never once made such a statement ? much less ?repeatedly.? It?s no secret that I asked for Steve?s help in identifying phone numbers associated with sports reporters for the purpose of representing my client, but that?s a far cry from ?collusion? or a conspiracy to ?hurt Ole Miss.?
    FYI, and to save you the trouble of going to the dictionary, here?s the definition of collusion:

No disrespect intended, ???, but your baseless assertion about me ?colluding? with Steve is just another example of the misguided thinking that I was referring to when I shared my thoughts with Gary Segars last night.
    In any event, since you took the time to write to me, let me ask you a couple of questions. First, do you believe that Coach Freeze and/or other Ole Miss officials lied to the 2016 student athlete prospects and to the sports media regarding the allegations in the 2016 NOA? Second, if you do believe that, do you think they should be held accountable for their actions? You don?t have to answer those questions, of course, but I?m curious about your opinions on those topics. In my way of thinking, those are the questions Ole Miss fans like yourself should be asking.
    At any rate, if Gary Segars needs any more examples to illustrate the points I was making when we talked last night, I?ll forward your email to him.

Tom Mars
    Last edited by Leroy Jenkins; 11-22-2017 at 01:29 PM.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    And Boom goes the dynamite!

vCash
    Well that's gonna leave a mark.!

vCash

vCash
    Imagine that a lawyer that is not protecting the "little toddy bears". I don't think this is a concept they can comprehend.

vCash
    I would not mess with a dude like Mars over “my” football team. I suggest watching another team or adopting the OM equivalent in the EPL - Leyton Orient or Nottingham Forest

vCash
    Here is another

http://winningcureseverything.com/pl...-board-rumors/

Perfect quote to sum them up:

The people who are posting messages saying or suggesting that I’m part of some conspiracy with Steve Robertson or the NCAA, or that I’m being paid by “outside interests,” need to get a grip on reality. Those assertions are totally false.

While that kind of nonsense being posted on message boards doesn’t bother me at all, I’m starting to feel sorry for these people. Someone needs to tell them (and I’d be glad to) that they’d be mortified if they knew just how delusional they sound to level-headed people when they embrace these crazy conspiracy theories.

What’s more, nobody outside of Oxford cares enough about Ole Miss football to spend one minute being part of a conspiracy to hurt the school or its football program. If these fanatic Ole Miss fans aren’t happy about all the recent challenges facing the football program, I’d suggest they take a cold, hard look at how the Ole Miss leadership brought this on themselves. If they need to blame someone in order to feel better about themselves, that would be the rational place to start.

vCash
    I'm glad that the rest of the country is seeing what we have had to deal with for years.

vCash
    Ouch!

vCash
    verily, verily.....generations

Banned
    vCash
    I like Tom Mars. I don't drink, but I'd still buy him a beer.

vCash
    How did Fancy get that email address?
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    I like Tom Mars. I don't drink, but I'd still buy him a beer.
    lol I'm with you, I don't drink either but I would definitely by him one.

Archimedes
    vCash
    This guy is the gift that keeps on giving. If I were the sh@@birds I would pay him off.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I freaking love this man!!
    No Signature