Thread: OT: Jackson Area Golfers...

vCash

OT: Jackson Area Golfers...

Will be in Jacktown this week for Thanksgiving and looking for a public course to play on Friday preferably around Brandon / Flowood. Looks like the Refuge is shut down while they are working on that one. I know of Patrick Farms around Pearl but that's farther away than I would like to go, but not out of the question. Thanks for any suggestions.

vCash
    Call Castlewoods.

They float between private and semi private. They were accepting green fees a couple of months ago.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Will be in Jacktown this week for Thanksgiving and looking for a public course to play on Friday preferably around Brandon / Flowood. Looks like the Refuge is shut down while they are working on that one. I know of Patrick Farms around Pearl but that's farther away than I would like to go, but not out of the question. Thanks for any suggestions.
    Bay Pointe
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Bay Pointe
    Is that one public? I always thought it was part of the neighborhood. My grandfather lived there until he passed. I remember we would sit out on the pier for the pond and watch golfers on the other side. It's a good course.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    Call Castlewoods.

They float between private and semi private. They were accepting green fees a couple of months ago.
    Yeah Castlewoods is what I was hoping for but they have a Black Friday tournament going on there that is members only.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iPat09 View Post
    Is that one public? I always thought it was part of the neighborhood. My grandfather lived there until he passed. I remember we would sit out on the pier for the pond and watch golfers on the other side. It's a good course.
    It is public. Fairways are very narrow, be ready for that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    It is public. Fairways are very narrow, be ready for that
    Thanks for the suggestions guys, got a tee time at bay pointe, will probably struggle to finish by dark but should be fun.