Thread: Heard Mars lawsuit delayed penalty release

vCash

Heard Mars lawsuit delayed penalty release

In order for them to add an additional year bowl ban so the 2016 class can transfer without sitting out. If only they would have apologized to Nutt!! Guess this is the reason they fought the Nutt case so long. What did mars threaten them with that caused them to settle?

vCash
    The NCAA can allow transfers with a one year ban, so withholding the decision to add an additional year would not be the reason. The sharks are trying to avoid the two year ban because penalty free transfers become a probability not a possibility.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    I doubt the Mars case delayed the NCAA ruling just because that doesn't make sense to me. I think when it's all said and done I think Deontay Anderson is going to want compensation for wasting his freshman year because they lied to him and then as far as the transferring things goes- I think that only becomes part of it if Ole Miss won't allow him or the NCAA doesn't all the 2016 guys to transfer.

There is no telling what Mars knows- but whatever it is Ole Miss doens't want anything related to them and this case going to trial where people have to actually tell the truth and the consequences are a lot more serious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I doubt the Mars case delayed the NCAA ruling just because that doesn't make sense to me. I think when it's all said and done I think Deontay Anderson is going to want compensation for wasting his freshman year because they lied to him and then as far as the transferring things goes- I think that only becomes part of it if Ole Miss won't allow him or the NCAA doesn't all the 2016 guys to transfer.

There is no telling what Mars knows- but whatever it is Ole Miss doens't want anything related to them and this case going to trial where people have to actually tell the truth and the consequences are a lot more serious.
    Mars KNOWS where the bodies are buried, the prostitutes, the money acoounts along with the boosters and the burner phone numbers.

vCash
    The investigation is over. The NCAA isn't making decisions based on Tom Mars and his court filings.

vCash
    Doesn't add up. The NCAA can arbitrarily allow any class they want to transfer without penalty in addition to the automatic conditions resulting from the postseason ban.

vCash
    Ther is a new suit? I know Mars has been retained by the player, but did they sue?

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubb Rubb View Post
    The investigation is over. The NCAA isn't making decisions based on Tom Mars and his court filings.
    Doesnt mean another investigation can't start.