Mullen was awful loose at his PC this week, just like last week. Does that mean anything? No idea, but I like pissy Mullen on game week better. Kinda like Brandon Walker liking Fat Dan better than Marathon Dan.

If we win the toss I'm usually a huge defer guy. Not this game. OM seems to always score and score quick on their opening drive. Take the ball and pound that ass for about 5 minutes and punch it in. As an old Air Raid coach, what I hated most was my guys sitting there watching another team with the ball. Let's start off 7-0 ahead. Not 7-0 behind.

I'd bracket Brown and Metcalf, no matter where they line up and man up on the others. Make those others beat me.

And on 3rd and 4 or more, damn sure cover those 2, because I've seen almost every snap they have played this year. I'd rather Knox have to try to beat us than those 2.

Might as well get ready for every trick play and gimmick ever run in a game. And a bunch of going for it on 4th. What do they have to lose?

Keep the Hawaiian in the pocket. Can't let him extend plays.

As against any Air Raid, we have to tackle in the open field, that is the true way to stop it.

I've seen every Egg Bowl since 1974. I've seen kicks blown back, refs make up calls, a probation ravaged team line up and cram it down our throats, 2 white POS beat us on a final drive and a 2 pt conversion, a Bucked Toothed HS coach with Yellow Fever win a game in his first year by getting his under talented team to play with their hair on fire, a crippled QB with no WR's throw all night to the only weapon he had, and that State wouldn't take away, beat the best team we have ever had.

So you are right I'm concerned. They can score, they have nothing to lose, and their coach would rather win this game than have orgy with Kate Upton and the rest of the SI swim suit models.

We have to run Fitz 15-20 times on non scrambles. A true Relf offense is all we should do. (True Relf Offense was 3-0 in Egg Bowls)

We have to run Fitz 15-20 times on non scrambles. A true Relf offense is all we should do. (True Relf Offense was 3-0 in Egg Bowls)

And did I say....... We have to run Fitz 15-20 times on non scrambles. A true Relf offense is all we should do. (True Relf Offense was 3-0 in Egg Bowls) ?

And once and for all I'd rather beat those bastards than have the orgy with Kate and her buddies myself.

I don't dislike em, I don't detest em, I don't loathe em...... I f**king hate em.