Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Contract extension

vCash

Contract extension

Anyone think a contract extension could be in the works and announced during the game Thursday night?

vCash
    Nope. Things are about to get squirrelly.

vCash
    Neither one. Mullen is staying. He will get some promises about his contract and other expenditures, but it will take a while to get to a contract.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Nope. Things are about to get squirrelly.
    This^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    This^
    Not liking what I?m hearing

vCash
    Don't think I've ever heard them announce anything about a coach's contract at a ball game.

vCash
    Next week is going to get crazy. With A&M opening up, lots of moving pieces possible. TN and FL may both miss out on their #1s. Get ready....going to be a bumpy ride.

vCash
    That's not good to hear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Msujd164 View Post
    Anyone think a contract extension could be in the works and announced during the game Thursday night?
    Isn’t going to be a bumpy ride nor will Dan be leaving. Of course for some of you that still don't believe that the media has an evil agenda, you may die from stress. But in the end, Dan Mullen will still be the coach of MSU.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Don't over think anything. Things getting dicey or squirlley doesn't mean he's gone. But I assure you there will be overtures and it will be a nervous time for admin. Fans won't ever know, unless he leaves.

vCash
    Don't over think anything. Things getting dicey or squirlley doesn't mean he's gone. But I assure you there will be overtures and it will be a nervous time for admin. Fans won't ever know, unless he leaves.
    The A&M opening bothers me, if Fisher hauls ass from Fla St then I can see Mullen leaving for Tallahassee. That is a no brainer.

vCash
    Unless he gets a huge raise to stay. And I wouldn't mind him getting a substantial one. College head coach's salaries are absolutely ridiculous, but you've got to stay competitive.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DogsofAnarchy View Post
    Isn’t going to be a bumpy ride nor will Dan be leaving. Of course for some of you that still don't believe that the media has an evil agenda, you may die from stress. But in the end, Dan Mullen will still be the coach of MSU.
    Drop the media has an evil agenda crap. It?s the stuff of comic books. The ?evil? they have is profit. Nothing else. That?s all anything is. Hope truth and the merican way died with the last episode of happy days.

He will or won?t be coach based on pragmatism. What is best for him given his experience. He?s somewhere between wanting to conquer the college football world and wanting a slam dunk job for next year.

We?ll know soon enough. And either way, we?ll be fine.

vCash
    Some of you just can't help it can you. They OWN you.

vCash
    I?m not worried in the least. Some of you are such Chicken Littles.
    Say CDM goes to A&M for 10 freakin? Mill a year. Can?t win the west and gets canned after 3 years.
    Say he stays at MSU, getting a steady raise that brings him to 6 Mill for the next 6 years. Might not win the west but he?s right in the running, and his wife can get the love.
    Please.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Delete

vCash
    Mullen isn’t going anywhere this year. He’s just not. Cohen understands what it will take to keep him and they have a very good relationship. These things aren’t done in a vacuum they involve people and relationships not just “our program is better than your program” rhetoric. Mullen is in a great place right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Unless he gets a huge raise to stay. And I wouldn't mind him getting a substantial one. College head coach's salaries are absolutely ridiculous, but you've got to stay competitive.
    He's gonna get a big bump. Don't worry about that.

vCash
    People are getting crazy because there are a lot of jobs open. That doesn’t mean he’s going to take one of them. We are an extremely insecure fan base

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    People are getting crazy because there are a lot of jobs open. That doesn’t mean he’s going to take one of them. We are an extremely insecure fan base
    We are, but not all of them are "we".