Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OT - Net Neutrality

vCash
    It literally affects this website and it?s a mostly bipartisan issue.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    It literally affects this website and it?s a mostly bipartisan issue.
    This website was fine before it was enacted and will be fine afterwards....delete

vCash
    I'd like a non-bias, by the numbers, so simple "a Marine could understand it" explanation of the 3 most prominent Pros & Cons of "net neutrality", please....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    This website was fine before it was enacted and will be fine afterwards....delete
    It?ll be fine when you?re paying $10 to get here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    It?ll be fine when you?re paying $10 to get here.
    Typical leftist scare tactic....delete

vCash
    Typical leftist scare tactic....delete
    I?d love to know how I?m a leftist.

vCash
    You?re a fool

vCash
    You don’t know what you are talking about dude

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    I'd like a non-bias, by the numbers, so simple "a Marine could understand it" explanation of the 3 most prominent Pros & Cons of "net neutrality", please....
    Basically Net Neutrality prevents companies from slowing down or preventing you from accessing information on the internet. It also prevents them from charging you to access anything similar to highways. Eliminating Net Neutrality would allow companies to put up "toll booths" for you to go to certain places or just not allow you to go there at all. That is what I understand anyway. If you like government and corporations controlling your information then you will love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Basically Net Neutrality prevents companies from slowing down or preventing you from accessing information on the internet. It also prevents them from charging you to access anything similar to highways. Eliminating Net Neutrality would allow companies to put up "toll booths" for you to go to certain places or just not allow you to go there at all. That is what I understand anyway. If you like government and corporations controlling your information then you will love it.
    So, there is absolutely no positives for the end user re: NN?

I appreciate the simpleness of your explanation (it's what I asked for), but it seems a bit "binary"... I dunno...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    So, there is absolutely no positives for the end user re: NN?

I appreciate the simpleness of your explanation (it's what I asked for), but it seems a bit "binary"... I dunno...
    Probably gets things off the internet that shouldn't be there but the dark net is probably where most of that is anyway. I haven't seen much on the positives unless you are a corporation looking to make more money.

vCash
    And so it begins. Hope ED ponies up to be accessible on the poors internet, don’t know if I’ll be willing to pay a premium to read y’all bitch about MSU sports.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    And so it begins. Hope ED ponies up to be accessible on the poors internet, don’t know if I’ll be willing to pay a premium to read y’all bitch about MSU sports.
    Doesn't it suck that the one issue we can agree on is the one we can do the least about? I doubt we can buy as many congresscritters as the TeleComs can.
    WHY IS EVERYONE YELLING?!?