Just to prove a point, why doesn't Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, ESPN, CW, Fox, etc just temporarily slow down their own speeds on accessing information. I believe once people realize the possibility that Internet Service Provider companies will have the ability to control how quickly you access the information you want on the web based on their own purposes, it may be too late.

Net Neutrality will lead to increased cost, slower service, and companies controlling accessibility to information. They already have regional monopolies on access because they have agreements in place based on them fronting the money to install the access points and launching satellites.

Imagine if the power company could control how quickly you get electricity based on what you used said electricity on.
Imagine if the water company could influence your usage by sometimes limiting the amount of water you could receive.

Classic example is CSprire has fiber in Starkville. Imagine if CSpire owns or has a financial stake in Hulu. Wouldn't it benefit them to slow Netflix down. Netflix loses customers. Netflix no longer can afford the best content. Netflix loses more customers. We miss The Punisher Season 2.

Att companies could or will slow or block CBS streaming and Fox
Comcast will launch their own skin to work over Netflix and Hulu with their own advertisements. Netflix and Hulu both could be controlled otherwise. Comcast will charge a premium to allow these services to run without it.

They would no longer have to equalize all priorities. they will be able to set them to whatever they like.

Hulu streaming a football game. ATT slows down their services because Directv needs you to watch their version.

On and On and On.

If I were comcast, I would start my attack today. Price it up due to the new power you have.

Not to mention Adult Entertainment - well CSpire could be against that. Back to the stone age to everyone in Mississippi. How long before legislators work out funding deals with CSpire or others if they agree to slow down some types of information?

It will all soon be on the table fellas. UM may convince CSprire or MaxSouth to throttle elitedawgs down? There are no other alternatives because of the regional monopolies.

Everyone may need to call their congress representatives.