Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
Have you read Dreams From My Father and Obama?s view of America that he obtained from his anti American Father? That?s the easiest takeaway from the entire thing. There is a reason the book uses ?MY? instead of ?OF?. Elder Obama hated America, UK, and other nations he deemed as being responsible for ?colonialism?. Colonialism in which he viewed as being ruled by foreign nations. His views were that colonial nations pillaged, plundered and stole from the people they colonized. He believed that all of these nations deserved to be taken down and to repay their treasures back to these nations. Elder Obama believed the United States gained success from ill gotten and nefarious means, and were not legitimate. Current obama speaks of incorporating these anti colonial views into his own thinking.

Shall I continue, or will you read the remainder of the book? PM me your address and I?ll lend you my copy. I?ll steer clear of Obama?s college writings of anti American sentiment. There is google for that.

What I find so interesting is most Americans will believe some stranger on a park bench when they express their political Views, but refuse to believe someone who writes about their beliefs on their own damn book. Just further proof that Poole believe that which they want to believe and refuse to acknowledge that which refutes what they were indoctrinated to think or believe. .
Good job tearing this thread a new one, sport.**

Have fun continuing this very intriguing convo on the political board.