Thread: It's a great feeling............

vCash

It's a great feeling............

I have come to realize that, we may not have the best football in the country, but we are without a doubt the most powerful school in the country.
    I am not saying that on just my opinion. We have had that status placed on us by none other than our very on in-state rival. For years they have said we were little brother, the weak sibling, etc. Now for almost a year they have changed that to we are the most powerful school and fan base in America. Read all the articles tweets, message board post, etc. They have "proof"*** that we control the SEC, the NCAA, the state and many prominent lawyers.
    How did we get to such a lofty position? By all accounts, according to the Landsharts, we are the Most Powerful School in America.
    I except this badge of honor, and thank TSUN for bestowing such a lofty honor upon us.
    I can only hope to live up to such lofty expectations of the Landsharts.
    I hope that I am in correct in my beliefs and that they are not just a bunch of idiots!****
    Bulldogs continue domination of Ole Miss
    BY RICK CLEVELAND

vCash
    I can understand Nutt having an ax to grind, I can understand a Miss State fan having a ax to grind and I can understand MSU athletic department not opposing to the ax being grinned but what I don't understand why Ole Miss thinks the NCAA was in on the conspiracy.