Thread: Can we bring in Mars on Thursday to do the coin toss...

Banned
    vCash

Can we bring in Mars on Thursday to do the coin toss...

retire his jersey #39 and unveil a banner at halftime for him. It'd be the most hilarious thing ever for MSU fans. I want a gigantic king's throne built somewhere in the stadium overlooking everything and Mars gets to sit in it with his crown on and hot girls feeding him grapes the whole game. Please make this happen Cohen.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm down. Let's do it!!
    No Signature

vCash
    No because the greatest lawyer of all-time will use that to prove his Mullen Conspiracy
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    No because the greatest lawyer of all-time will use that to prove his Mullen Conspiracy
    Alright second idea. Can we get Lil Jon to come in and rap a new song at halftime called "Thomas Bars" followed up with this on the jumbotron.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Sounds awesome, and I would enjoy this, but it send the wrong message.
    Our University needs to be 0% associated with Mars.

In lieu of that, I say put it on the traffic boards out on 82 from columbus and Winona saying something like

Next left/right Davis Wade Stadium MSU, which has nothing to do with Mars, but I thought we needed to mention it.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Not to hijack the current conversation......but can someone please explain why the town 60 miles west of StarkVegas that starts with a W keeps popping up in threads?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbells View Post
    Not to hijack the current conversation......but can someone please explain why the town 60 miles west of StarkVegas that starts with a W keeps popping up in threads?
    Is Winona a dirty word?

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Winona, wasn't that a bank associated with a certain coach and school. Wonder if that bank sends money to the Tampa area much?
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Is Winona a dirty word?

Well, this is exactly the question I am asking.