Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mars on TSUN...he?s brutal.

vCash

Mars on TSUN...he?s brutal.

The people who are posting messages saying or suggesting that I?m part of some conspiracy with Steve Robertson or the NCAA, or that I?m being paid by ?outside interests,? need to get a grip on reality. Those assertions are totally false.

While that kind of nonsense being posted on message boards doesn?t bother me at all, I?m starting to feel sorry for these people. Someone needs to tell them (and I?d be glad to) that they?d be mortified if they knew just how delusional they sound to level-headed people when they embrace these crazy conspiracy theories.

What?s more, nobody outside of Oxford cares enough about Ole Miss football to spend one minute being part of a conspiracy to hurt the school or its football program. If these fanatic Ole Miss fans aren?t happy about all the recent challenges facing the football program, I?d suggest they take a cold, hard look at how the Ole Miss leadership brought this on themselves. If they need to blame someone in order to feel better about themselves, that would be the rational place to start.

Banned
    vCash
    Bringing the pain

vCash
    Truth! Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark.

vCash
    That will be a gut punch to them, that "nobody cares" line will cut to the bone. That it's the truth makes it even worse for them.

vCash
    Absolutely spot on, that is as accurate as it gets.

vCash
    Haha, where is this quote from?

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    Haha, where is this quote from?
    http://winningcureseverything.com/pl...-board-rumors/

It's at the end of the article.

vCash

vCash
    The truth is true.

Banned
    vCash
    Said it before, and I will say it again: They are the most oblivious people on the planet. They live in a gigantic bubble. I really don’t know what causes it. I don’t. It’s like it’s always the sixties there. Can you live off Faulkner (a man that hates most of the people in Oxford by the way) that long? They were in the National eye once, and it wasn’t for anything good.
    It’s all the Confederate, Old South mythos. It’s this false land where gentility ruled, and you were a better person because your house had columns. It’s all a fairy tale. Faulkner wrote that the New south was a haunted land populated by “Garrulous baffled ghosts.” Whom do you think he was talking about when he wrote that? Maybe the people he saw everyday? They’ve constructed reality off of a fairytale. For so long, our politicians were OM people who determined to keep the fairytale alive and so blinded themselves to what was really wrong with this state—racism, illiteracy, grinding poverty. It all had to die, the sacrifice on the alter of the fairytale.

vCash
    That guy is awesome.

vCash
    This guy needs to move to Mississippi and run for Governor.

vCash
    Damn. You can’t get any more spot on than that. 110% accurate

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    BRAVO MARS!!!!!!
    No Signature

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Said it before, and I will say it again: They are the most oblivious people on the planet. They live in a gigantic bubble. I really don’t know what causes it. I don’t. It’s like it’s always the sixties there. Can you live off Faulkner (a man that hates most of the people in Oxford by the way) that long? They were in the National eye once, and it wasn’t for anything good.
    It’s all the Confederate, Old South mythos. It’s this false land where gentility ruled, and you were a better person because your house had columns. It’s all a fairy tale. Faulkner wrote that the New south was a haunted land populated by “Garrulous baffled ghosts.” Whom do you think he was talking about when he wrote that? Maybe the people he saw everyday? They’ve constructed reality off of a fairytale. For so long, our politicians were OM people who determined to keep the fairytale alive and so blinded themselves to what was really wrong with this state—racism, illiteracy, grinding poverty. It all had to die, the sacrifice on the alter of the fairytale.
    These things have always been true. The majority of the population of MS was poor and illiterate before the Civil War and have stayed that way. MSU gave people who didn't have either 1). a rich daddy to send you to UM or 2) some type of connections to a UM alum. MSU gave the People of Mississippi the chance at an education and bettering themselves. This is why we are The People's University.

vCash
    Last edited by msudawglb; 11-21-2017 at 02:12 PM.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tbonewannabe again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    These things have always been true. The majority of the population of MS was poor and illiterate before the Civil War and have stayed that way. MSU gave people who didn't have either 1). a rich daddy to send you to UM or 2) some type of connections to a UM alum. MSU gave the People of Mississippi the chance at an education and bettering themselves. This is why we are The People's University.
    Truth!

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Savage. Dude is my hero. I just renamed my dog Mars.
    Downvotes_Hype