The people who are posting messages saying or suggesting that I?m part of some conspiracy with Steve Robertson or the NCAA, or that I?m being paid by ?outside interests,? need to get a grip on reality. Those assertions are totally false.

While that kind of nonsense being posted on message boards doesn?t bother me at all, I?m starting to feel sorry for these people. Someone needs to tell them (and I?d be glad to) that they?d be mortified if they knew just how delusional they sound to level-headed people when they embrace these crazy conspiracy theories.

What?s more, nobody outside of Oxford cares enough about Ole Miss football to spend one minute being part of a conspiracy to hurt the school or its football program. If these fanatic Ole Miss fans aren?t happy about all the recent challenges facing the football program, I?d suggest they take a cold, hard look at how the Ole Miss leadership brought this on themselves. If they need to blame someone in order to feel better about themselves, that would be the rational place to start.