Thread: Shea Patterson Rue-mor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBuff View Post
    You're right. They also have a worse record than OM and finished last in the West. I can't name one other player on their team besides Allen.

And before we point out AR beat OM, LSU beat AU. Big whoop.
    So we can count ark losing to Missouri, but not om to state? The spread is closer in the ark game than ours.

BTW, ark is 9th in the sec in total offense, so they aren?t the worst. We held them to less yards than bama.
    Last edited by msstate7; 11-21-2017 at 11:59 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So we can count ark losing to Missouri, but not om to state? The spread is closer in the ark game than ours.

BTW, ark is 9th in the sec in total offense, so they aren?t the worst. We held them to less yards than bama.
    Not sure what you are trying to say in the bold.

OM is 4th in total offense. So you saying they're a better than Arky? Better than us by that stat? No. Mostly cupcakes.

Either way the conversation has gone way off track from where it started with my first post. And even farther off track from Shea transferring. I wasn't trying to thread jack or ruffle feathers or say TSUN has any answers or good matchups against us any where besides WR. I'm not overly concerned about a loss or them throwing bombs on us the entire game. I'd be shocked and severely disappointed just like all of you. I agree with y'all on all of the other stuff like I said when I stated we would dominate across the board otherwise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryBuff View Post
    Not sure what you are trying to say in the bold.

OM is 4th in total offense. So you saying they're a better than Arky? Better than us by that stat? No. Mostly cupcakes.

Either way the conversation has gone way off track from where it started with my first post. And even farther off track from Shea transferring. I wasn't trying to thread jack or ruffle feathers or say TSUN has any answers or good matchups against us any where besides WR. I'm not overly concerned about a loss or them throwing bombs on us the entire game. I'd be shocked and severely disappointed just like all of you. I agree with y'all on all of the other stuff like I said when I stated we would dominate across the board otherwise.
    Total offense and defense are misleading stats. Ole Miss runs more plays probably than anyone in the SEC and they run it up on lesser teams if they can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Total offense and defense are misleading stats. Ole Miss runs more plays probably than anyone in the SEC and they run it up on lesser teams if they can.
    Yeah. I agree. Was basically pointing out those stats don't add up when comparing teams.