Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shea Patterson Rue-mor

vCash

Shea Patterson Rue-mor

Word going round that he is visiting Michigan this weekend for the Ohio State game.

ruh roh

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    What's your definition of "visiting"?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Word going round that he is visiting Michigan this weekend for the Ohio State game.

ruh roh

Not surprising, if he looks at other options. . Longo's high school type offense was not going to help Shea in his quest to get to the NFl, even if he hadn't gotten injured.

vCash
    If he's legitimately not at the Egg Bowl with his team, I mean what other conclusion can you draw other than he's out of Oxford.

And if he leaves, the flood gates might really open up. Lot of those guys probably came there because of the thought of having a good QB on campus.

Banned
    vCash
    A number of their players are probably HOPING for an additional bowl ban.

vCash
    Michigan State is a good school.

I wish him the best in his future life.

Does he owe OM a refund?

If yes, then he needs to honor his contract.

No play, No pay!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    A number of their players are probably HOPING for an additional bowl ban.
    Don't they have to get 2 more years on their bowl ban for the 2016 class to get to transfer? I thought that was what all the UM fans were hoping that the great signing class of 2016 would help them ride out the storm. If I was a recruit that wanted to transfer then I might contact the NCAA on the sly and try and get immunity for information.

vCash
    No if they add another year then underclassman can transfer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    If he's legitimately not at the Egg Bowl with his team, I mean what other conclusion can you draw other than he's out of Oxford.

And if he leaves, the flood gates might really open up. Lot of those guys probably came there because of the thought of having a good QB on campus.

Add in Mars representing Deontay Anderson and it could get very interesting.

vCash
    His most recent Twitter "likes" include a Borkey tweet last month about how Ta'amu isn't better than Patterson, and then the other day when he liked the tweet about possibly transferring to Michigan.

Sounds like a real team player.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

wish he would go to Notre Dame

nm

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Apoplectic View Post
    No if they add another year then underclassman can transfer
    Where is the rule or example that backs this? USCw contradicts this...it would have to be a special ruling for the 16 class to transfer in that scenario. Which may happen considering...
    "Eat a Peach"

vCash
    I thought he had already announced he’s transfeerring.

Sorry, I would’ve posted earlier, he’s transferring.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StatesboroBlues View Post
    Where is the rule or example that backs this? USCw contradicts this...it would have to be a special ruling for the 16 class to transfer in that scenario. Which may happen considering...
    So 2 additional years?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So 2 additional years?
    As I understand it, it's just 2 total. OM already gave themselves one year. All the NCAA has to do is add one more year to it.. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    As I understand it, it's just 2 total. OM already gave themselves one year. All the NCAA has to do is add one more year to it.. Maybe I'm wrong though.
    Just because they get a second year banned doesn't mean the NCAA will allow transfer. That is a separate decision on their part. That is what they have done in the past so I guess it is safe to assume they will do it again.

vCash
    Look for a certain former SHS WR to put on the Crimson threads next season as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Look for a certain former SHS WR to put on the Crimson threads next season as well.
    I’ve also heard that, which is a killer. I don’t want her m here but I sure as hell don’t want him there. That’s a winnable game for us next year and he’s a game changer.

ETA: I thought he was overhyped coming out of high school. He wasn’t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    You are correct it's 2 total.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I’ve also heard that, which is a killer. I don’t want her m here but I sure as hell don’t want him there. That’s a winnable game for us next year and he’s a game changer.

ETA: I thought he was overhyped coming out of high school. He wasn’t.
    Apparently it's all over Starkville. Someone very close to the situation texted me this morning and told me that. Also, they said it's not just him wanting out.