Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Shea Patterson Rue-mor

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Apparently it's all over Starkville. Someone very close to the situation texted me this morning and told me that. Also, they said it's not just him wanting out.
    They'll be lucky if they can field a scout team next year.

Banned
    vCash
    Look for a certain former SHS WR to put on the Crimson threads next season as well.
    Apparently it's all over Starkville. Someone very close to the situation texted me this morning and told me that. Also, they said it's not just him wanting out.
    Actually, if there's anyone who is very unlikely to transfer, it'd be Brown.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    So 2 additional years?
    2 additional years would allow the unredshirted 16 class to transfer based on precedent. 16 redshirts and after would be a special case scenario...
    "Eat a Peach"

vCash
    Look for a certain former SHS WR to put on the Crimson threads next season as well.
    Wouldn?t be shocking.

He always takes the easy way out

vCash
    Wasn’t bama considered to be the leader for him most of the recruiting process anyway?

vCash
    There?s a lot leaking on them right now. There?s also talks about cash rent payments for their pad in Bent Oaks in Biloxi back bay. Doesn?t really matter now, but seems like someone is shaking the Patterson tree pretty hard right now because a lot is falling out.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I'm not so sure about the SHS WR putting on the crimson. He got a cold look towards him after that game. He ran up to Saban with a big smile on his face after getting shelled 66-3 and Saban did all he could to hurry and shake his hand and walk the other way. I don't think Saban would let him in his locker room. He can go get 2 other A.J. Browns any time he wants to. Without the baggage.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    I'm not so sure about the SHS WR putting on the crimson. He got a cold look towards him after that game. He ran up to Saban with a big smile on his face after getting shelled 66-3 and Saban did all he could to hurry and shake his hand and walk the other way. I don't think Saban would let him in his locker room. He can go get 2 other A.J. Browns any time he wants to. Without the baggage.
    Saban would absolutely take him to keep him off of another SECW roster
    LFC YNWA

vCash
    I would rather see AJ Brown changing out my oil then see him play for any other school but Ole Miss. He needs to sleep in the bed he's made

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    I would rather see AJ Brown changing out my oil then see him play for any other school but Ole Miss. He needs to sleep in the bed he's made
    AJ would find a way to 17 us twice.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    The bowl ban should only count if you actually have a record to go to a bowl. Bowl ban when you are 4-8 on the season? How can that be considered a missed bowl? Its just like the scholarships. Just because UM couldn't fill a class a couple years ago should have nothing to do with the scholarship reductions. If I were the NCAA, I would figure out what they need to do to serve out their punishment, and then add it directly on their "self-imposed" penalties. I wouldn't even consider those as part of the penalty. What penalty did they actually already pay. I would argue, nothing.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    The bowl ban should only count if you actually have a record to go to a bowl. Bowl ban when you are 4-8 on the season? How can that be considered a missed bowl? Its just like the scholarships. Just because UM couldn't fill a class a couple years ago should have nothing to do with the scholarship reductions. If I were the NCAA, I would figure out what they need to do to serve out their punishment, and then add it directly on their "self-imposed" penalties. I wouldn't even consider those as part of the penalty. What penalty did they actually already pay. I would argue, nothing.
    A bowl ban means they don't get to participate in the revenue distribution the SEC gives out from the bowl money generated. Its crippling.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    David reported that Shea will be on the sideline in Starkville Thursday night. This was in response to someone asking him if he was going to Michigan for a visit. I'm sure he could still find his way to Michigan by Saturday. Time will tell.

vCash
    David reported that Shea will be on the sideline in Starkville Thursday night. This was in response to someone asking him if he was going to Michigan for a visit. I'm sure he could still find his way to Michigan by Saturday. Time will tell.
    David also “reported” that they had Norvell locked up too this morning...he’s full of shit

vCash
    Will he bring his round mouth skank across state lines ? I wish I could find that pic. Im not going to EB but my nephew is and i want to blow it up sign size for him to take. He's chomping at the bit to do it too.

vCash
    I would take everything you hear from David with a grain of salt.

vCash
    Personally, I hope all most of their players stay. They are currently no threat, and the only way they become one is by transferring to teams on our schedule.

vCash

Michigan visitors list

Patterson is not on this weekend's Michigan visitor list but the list is dated Nov. 9.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I thought he had already announced he?s transfeerring.

Sorry, I would?ve posted earlier, he?s transferring.
    He?s declared this? Then he won?t be on the sidelines at the EB, right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Patterson is not on this weekend's Michigan visitor list but the list is dated Nov. 9.
    He wouldn't be on a visitors list. He is a signed student athlete at another school.