Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toxic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    It?s toxic because that ascot wearing group of asshats has always been able to buy, bribe, or judge pick their way out of every shit situation their arrogance and ignorance has gotten them into.

The difference this time is they went beyond their own backyard and tried to mark their territory around the country, thinking they could pull the same stunts and avoid crippling penalties. Buy players and cheat against Mississippi State, no one cares or you can pay your way out. Start hiking your leg on Bama, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, etc. and you get bitch slapped back to your plantation.

Their ability to thwart authority for so many decades has given them an even greater sense of false arrogance. They don?t know how to deal with reality, because for the majority of their fan base, they have never really ever lived in reality. Most of them believe this NC banners. Most of them believe we turned them in. Hell, just look as butt f*cl Chuck and fancy. Any fan base with half a brain would?ve sent those two packing years ago, but those sheeple eat it up.

Bottom line is it?s toxic because the bearshart faithful have been backed into the corner of reality and the only way they know to respond is by attacking and fighting.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RougeDawg again.

vCash
    There is just so much to like in this thread!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    I have seen some pretty bad days in the relationship with OM.

They stole our Bully once and painted him Crimson and Blue - He Died.

We kidnapped Colonel Rebel once and sobered him up - He Died.

A Co-Ed Girl from OM took used her red spiked shoe as a weapon against a MSU Alumni in the stadium - He Died.

We kidnapped their Homecoming Queen one year and the FB Team Ravaged her - They all Died.

Horrible history of abuse from all sides, but I think they are ahead in the fight. That is why you see the self defense movement to sharpen cow bells into dagger like sharpness. We have bulldog puppies, wives and children to protect.
    I think we found Mutts alternate handle! LOL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    I bet they didn’t think it was toxic when Xena Reb was fooling around with NCAA investigator that helped get us in trouble with Jackie.
    This!!!!!! And their battle cry after our sanctions were handed down as well as their media pawns.... "We need to stop the vitriol"....."Lets get along"......"We shouldn't turn each other in".....blah blah blah blah blah......screw those bastards!!!! Burn BITCHES!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I'm sorry I love Sherrill and his weird clown fantasies but Croom wrecked all momentum Jackie built up. Our football program didn't start till Mullen showed up. Also ESPN money has helped tremendously. This is really when our program got birthed. When we got Mullen and we stopped being the poors.
    No Croom didn't. JWS showed that it COULD be done here. We would never have got Mullen if Jackie hadn't been here first.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No Croom didn't. JWS showed that it COULD be done here. We would never have got Mullen if Jackie hadn't been here first.
    It definitely died down some during Croom years. Hell, he was so enthralled with Bama the rivalry with om couldn't help but recede. I do agree The Kang started the ball rolling.

vCash
    [QUOTEBut Simmons hit a girl yeah let's talk about that! But wait he served his time(OH AND YALL WERE CALLING HIM SAYING HE COULD COME THERE IF WE BOOTED HIM)and now he's dominating and now we look like hypocrites? Well haha.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff. Had to add one important part.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    I have seen some pretty bad days in the relationship with OM.

They stole our Bully once and painted him Crimson and Blue - He Died.

We kidnapped Colonel Rebel once and sobered him up - He Died.

A Co-Ed Girl from OM took used her red spiked shoe as a weapon against a MSU Alumni in the stadium - He Died.

We kidnapped their Homecoming Queen one year and the FB Team Ravaged her - They all Died.

Horrible history of abuse from all sides, but I think they are ahead in the fight. That is why you see the self defense movement to sharpen cow bells into dagger like sharpness. We have bulldog puppies, wives and children to protect.
    WTF