Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toxic

vCash

Toxic

That?s all you hear from the Rebs these days. I don?t see it. It certainly doesn?t seem as bad as it was back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It isn?t on our side for sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    That?s all you hear from the Rebs these days. I don?t see it. It certainly doesn?t seem as bad as it was back in the 70s, 80s, and 90s. It isn?t on our side for sure.
    It’s only toxic when we seem to have the upper hand.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    Yep. This is how they play it. As long as they are on top it's all good, but once we get ahead its toxic. The older I get the more my distaste for them becomes.
    Last edited by Commercecomet24; 11-21-2017 at 10:16 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Yep. This is how they play it. As long as their on top it's all good, but once we get ahead its toxic. The older I get the more my distaste for them becomes.
    Been a lot of toxicity over the past 27 years.

I consider 1990 the birth year of MSU football. It's kind of like a BC/AD type situation. or in this case BK/AD; Before Kang/

vCash
    Only they could claim the rivalry is too toxic, then spin up a thread like the Spirit response to the joint Egg Bowl statement. It's beyond comical how pathetic they are at this point.

vCash
    Speaking of toxic, the main voice of toxicity Not a Fan Neal hasn’t had a twitter post in over 18 hrs. Did he get smacked down yesterday?

vCash
    I have seen some pretty bad days in the relationship with OM.

They stole our Bully once and painted him Crimson and Blue - He Died.

We kidnapped Colonel Rebel once and sobered him up - He Died.

A Co-Ed Girl from OM took used her red spiked shoe as a weapon against a MSU Alumni in the stadium - He Died.

We kidnapped their Homecoming Queen one year and the FB Team Ravaged her - They all Died.

Horrible history of abuse from all sides, but I think they are ahead in the fight. That is why you see the self defense movement to sharpen cow bells into dagger like sharpness. We have bulldog puppies, wives and children to protect.

vCash
    I bet they didn’t think it was toxic when Xena Reb was fooling around with NCAA investigator that helped get us in trouble with Jackie.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawg99 View Post
    I bet they didn’t think it was toxic when Xena Reb was fooling around with NCAA investigator that helped get us in trouble with Jackie.

He died.

vCash
    Yep. This is how they play it. As long as their on top it's all good, but once we get ahead its toxic. The older I get the more my distaste for them becomes.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Commercecomet24 again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

I consider 1990 the birth year of MSU football. It's kind of like a BC/AD type situation. or in this case BK/AD; Before Kang/
    This. Jackie punched them in the mouth and they weren't used to that. Then they did everything they could to get rid of Jackie and they thought once they accomplished that it was back to status quo. But then along comes Dan and an Administration that built on what Jackie started and it was literally to much for them to bear. Their own avarice has led to their downfall and they are just lashing out now. Little brother has grown up and is whipping their butt now.

vCash
    This. Jackie punched them in the mouth and they weren't used to that. Then they did everything they could to get rid of Jackie and they thought once they accomplished that it was back to status quo. But then along comes Dan and an Administration that built on what Jackie started and it was literally to much for them to bear. Their own avarice has led to their downfall and they are just lashing out now. Little brother has grown up and is whipping their butt now.
    They are also jealous that we are doing it without having to buy players like they have to. Our program is built on a solid foundation of hard work and development. We are now putting players in the NFL who are becoming stars in the league. They buy players that get by with talent then go to the NFL and don't produce. It is obvious which program players should go to if they want an actual career in the NFL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    They are also jealous that we are doing it without having to buy players like they have to. Our program is built on a solid foundation of hard work and development. We are now putting players in the NFL who are becoming stars in the league. They buy players that get by with talent then go to the NFL and don't produce. It is obvious which program players should go to if they want an actual career in the NFL.
    You nailed it. There is such a stark contrast in the cultures at 2 universities in the same state that are less than 100 miles apart. I'm thankful everyday I was born a Bulldog.

Banned
    vCash

I'm sorry I love Sherrill and his weird clown fantasies but Croom wrecked all momentum Jackie built up. Our football program didn't start till Mullen showed up. Also ESPN money has helped tremendously. This is really when our program got birthed. When we got Mullen and we stopped being the poors.

vCash
    I hate them at the same level I’ve hated them since around 2012.

vCash
    The reason it has become toxic is because their fan base doesn't know what to do. They've been told so many different things from so many different people that they don't know what the message is. So hate on their end has prevailed because it's in their nature.

They aren't supposed to care about this rivalry, but now they do? But only sort of? But they don't care about us, but then they kind of do because we turned them in? Sort of? Maybe? But Simmons hit a girl yeah let's talk about that! But wait he served his time and now he's dominating and now we look like hypocrites? Well haha Dan Mullen would never stay in Starkville! But it's year 9. And he's really making this rivalry a big deal. And they keep beating us. But this is all because these allegations aren't really true. Except now we are suing high school kids and video tapping them and blaming others for mistakes they clearly didn't make. But now let's bash this kid that's transferring from us! Yeah that will show them to talk bad about us!! But let's not talk about the fact we let a kid with a concussion play because we actually do care about kids! Yeah! Freaking landshark bitches!!

That last paragraph is literally like the last week of spin from their side. They don't know which was is up at this point. Their media folks they rely on can't keep a consistent message about anything so they are just throwing shit to see what sticks. When a fan base gets to that point, it's time to drive the nail home and end their misery. An ass whippin' on Thursday could do their program a lot of good. Just go ahead and crush all expectations and let the NCAA clean up the sloppy leftovers from our domination.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    It?s toxic because that ascot wearing group of asshats has always been able to buy, bribe, or judge pick their way out of every shit situation their arrogance and ignorance has gotten them into.

The difference this time is they went beyond their own backyard and tried to mark their territory around the country, thinking they could pull the same stunts and avoid crippling penalties. Buy players and cheat against Mississippi State, no one cares or you can pay your way out. Start hiking your leg on Bama, Georgia, Florida State, Michigan, Ohio State, etc. and you get bitch slapped back to your plantation.

Their ability to thwart authority for so many decades has given them an even greater sense of false arrogance. They don?t know how to deal with reality, because for the majority of their fan base, they have never really ever lived in reality. Most of them believe this NC banners. Most of them believe we turned them in. Hell, just look as butt f*cl Chuck and fancy. Any fan base with half a brain would?ve sent those two packing years ago, but those sheeple eat it up.

Bottom line is it?s toxic because the bearshart faithful have been backed into the corner of reality and the only way they know to respond is by attacking and fighting.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Like most of you have said, it's only toxic when we are whipping their ass. It wasn't toxic when Croom was here. It wasn't toxic when Rockey was here. I say to all Bulldogs everywhere....EMBRACE the toxicity!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coursesuper View Post
    This
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash

This also

This rivalry changed forever when Jackie got to State. Hell, even Croom beat them
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is