Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greatest Message Board Thread Evahhhh?

vCash
    One funny thing I noticed looking at that thread. One guy commented about how "toxic" things were under Jackie and now under Dan, and even commented that things were civil under Croom. So, basically, things become "toxic" when we are good and beating them. Funny how that works....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PMDawg View Post
    I have a hard time believing there are real people that actually think their troubles are our fault. I mean, I see it every day, but it is so bizarre, I still just can't believe it.
    If we had any type of power with the NCAA then UM would have been hammered back to the stone age after the Mississippi Grand Slam. It shouldn't have been hard to see CJ Johnson getting a brand new pickup after enrolling at UM along with all the shit his mom got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DudyDawg View Post
    One funny thing I noticed looking at that thread. One guy commented about how "toxic" things were under Jackie and now under Dan, and even commented that things were civil under Croom. So, basically, things become "toxic" when we are good and beating them. Funny how that works....
    Also if we get any recruits that they wanted like Simmons. Hell, they are saying we basically bought Willie Gay out from under them and he grew up in Starkville. Could you imagine how entitled you must feel to think that all players in MS must want to come to UM not matter where they are? Hate to break it to them but Oxford has a square which is ok, everything else sucks donkey balls. The square isn't any better than the Cotton District or Main Street in Starkville now. Their campus isn't as nice as ours unless you like the history of buildings built by slaves and named after "great" men trying to save the Old South. To bad Sherman didn't swing through Oxford on his way to Atlanta.

vCash
    That is some off the charts delusion. It's so hard to tell sometimes what stage of grief they're in!!! Can an entire thread be printed and put on a bulletin board? I'll say it again. I hope Dan and company are focused on making a statement with this game much as Saban and Bammer were determined to do earlier this year.

Shart Lurkers, you haven't beat us but maybe once, twice in the last quarter century without cheating. You brought this on yourself because you have no patience and you think your better than everybody "just because." MSU left Ole Miss behind two decades ago. Neither one of us realized till now. This is what it looks like when you can't have your way, buy players, and control the message. It's over. You won't beat MSU 5 tines in the next two decades.
    Last edited by BulldogBear; 11-21-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Nothing but the mentality of a spoiled child that can do no wrong. Constantly blaming others for their misfortunes and problems. Refusing to take ownership and complaining to justify it in their minds. But, there are some fairly sane ole miss fans out there that I know that are upset with their university and are disgusted with how things have developed and come to light. They are few and far between but I do know some that are rational.