Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Basketball tonight

vCash
    This shit has had everything to do with us chunking up 3s and them getting either a transition bucket or worse a transition three off the three point miss. If we don’t shoot a three in the second half, we will win this going away. They are getting open three pointers in transition from our three point shot misses. They have hit 3 of them for 9 points. That’s the difference in an 8 point halftime lead and a 17 point halftime lead. Please guys stop shooting freaking threes and drive the damn ball to the basket!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We have played like shit since Ado got his 2nd foul and went to the bench.
    It’s not playing like shit. It’s called when a three point shot misses it bounces almost to halfcourt where Green Bay is getting it and turning it into points. We are doing really well in our halfcourt defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    This has got to be the biggest head scratcher for me so far...
    Me too. We are bricking the shit out of them too. These are shots that aren’t even close. It’s stupid because Peters, Q, and Carter have the potential to shoot 40%+ from there.

vCash
    Why can’t we hit a three? We aren’t that bad are we?

vCash
    Guards are supposedly the strength, but the outside shooting is down right embarrassing. Step it up shooters

vCash
    I am not feeling good about our team. We cannot stop having prolonged scoring droughts... it has been a problem since Ray was here.

Banned
    vCash
    It's mental now for Carter. He just passed up a wide open look.

vCash
    Have we shot in this gym before?

vCash
    This just defies reason at this point. I've never seen a whole team of guys who are proven shooters this cold over multiple games.

vCash
    Very nice, herard

vCash
    Really nice move by Herard. He can be a big time player yet if he can just learn to catch the ball consistently.

vCash
    If this team will learn to recognize that some nights the 3’s won’t fall.....we are athletic and long enough to drive and dish

Banned
    vCash
    Just when I am about to post how much Herard frustrates me he makes a very nice move in the post.

vCash
    Ado with a nice score. Front line is much improved.

vCash
    Of course one of the ugliest outside shots of the night is one of the only ones that goes in.

vCash
    Peters showing why he's an NBA prospect

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We are 1-12 from 3. We gotta be shooting like 10% from 3 for the year.
    3 for 23 with 2 mins remaining. Peters 1-7, Q 0-5. Gonna have to work on that. Ado kicking butt.

vCash
    I'm feeling pretty good about this team. I think this game is a classic case of playing down to the level of competition. GB has shot well and we have shot poorly, but we have executed pretty well. LP and Nick have gotten to the rim pretty consistently, Eli has played really well and the bigs have played well. Shots just haven't gone down...I'm looking forward to playing SFA Wednesday. That should give us a better feel for where we are.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    First time I have seen Ado. I have to say, he seems to have something we have not had in a while since Rhodes or Roberts. He is going to be something if he stays hungry and works hard.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Scoring 77 points despite being 3/23 from 3 means this team could be really good. Those open shots have to start falling though. Just a little troubling we've had two stone cold shooting games in a row.