Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: An amazing post from SpiritShark 24/7

vCash
    I bet his high school english teacher and his college english professor would be so proud of what they taught him in the usage of proper english . He needs to join Yancy and both stay on the Zanax and chill until the sanctions come down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    https://247sports.com/college/ole-mi...ing--110780238

Remember, everyone, we are the unhinged, obsessed fan base.
    TL;DR
    TCUN are 17d and I no longer have a source for self-esteem.

vCash
    Mr. bcreb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He hasn't been to Oxford lately because he is in a need of a BJ.
    I guess he doesn't want to drive all the way to whatever Mens Room that Yancy works at.

vCash

Tried to help clean it up...

I don't normally post (if ever), but this was making my head hurt and I had to help make it eaiser-ish to read. And I took out the CAPS too...

To start off, i know, that I?m using caps because I?m mad & had enough, so please you, great ole miss attorneys, help please. Damn, I thought ole miss had a great law school? It's time, for some of you great ole miss law school attorneys to step up & save your university of mississippi, from this bull shxt ,that has been going on way to long. Just wait & see how many players that Mar's that is helping, that x convicted felon roseblow out, because of Mars sending him the phone records of our head football coach hugh freeze.

[You know, the coach] that beat Alabama 2 years in a row & it should've been 3 years in a row at oxford, when Young scooped up the football & scored a TD. [However], 20 yards behind the TD Breland Speaks gets a personal foul making us have to kick off, from our 20-yard line. Plus, the damn replay official is sitting in Birmingham, Alabama. They are Alabama graduates or fans of Alabama, just like their boss Steve West (a graduate of Alabama) [a] long time SEC official who now oversees all the SEC officials since about 3 damn years ago.

[To continue,] Judd scored by a yard, no TD [called] & our punter didn't punt the football out of bounds. After we got screwed on the spot after Brazely caught a swing pass from Chad & went airborne with the football in his right hand over by the Alabama coaches who pointed where the crooked official should spot the ball & he did spot it a yard short at our 47-yard line & with about 25 seconds left until halftime. And no damn beep in from Birmingham, Alabama on the spot.
    Like I just said against Texas A&M, who were holding Speaks when they called a facemask, even Tub said, ?That was a bad call.? Then they called Ta'ammu for intentional grounding, when it went over Wilkins? head & it cost us 15 yards, Tub said, ?That was awful & a bad call.? Plus the last pass Tub said it was pass interference.

And [back to] the Alabama game, our punter didn't punt it out of bounds with 25 seconds until halftime. And the bad spot of Brazely who got the first down by a yard and we never should've had to punt. And Jackson returned it 85 damn yards for a TD with 5 seconds until halftime to cut the score to 24-17 and we lead 24-3 with 2:47 until halftime, but the TD was taken away, from Stringfellow. And Judd scored, by a yard he got the football over the goal line and no TD and we had to kick a FG and it cost us 4 points the final score 48-43 Alabama after being screwed by the crooked official & the replay official's sitting in Birmingham, Alabama & our punter not punting the football out of bounds?
    Hugh freeze had a target on his head by Saban and Mullen and his convicted felon. (who wrote a damn book about ole miss recruiting called Flim Flam) And those damn MSU players are being bought & given brand new vehicles.

You know Simmons, after we went to the Sugar Bowl & we kicked MSU and Dak Prescott?s ass in Starkville and they got beat by Georgia Tech in the music city bowl Orange Bowl. They were able to sign the number one player in our state, [and] that Alabama had a new vehicle waiting for him, I was told, in the Noxubee county high school parking lot. He beat a young woman with his fist after tossing her down on the ground on her back at least 6 times. And gets a one game suspension by MSU against South Alabama, who beat MSU, but by only suspending him one game and it going nationwide on TV. He owned MSU plain and simple, and they knew if they punished him by making him sit out half a season or the whole season, he would've left with the money they paid him and the new vehicle and went to EMCC. And he was talking about the $85,000 he got, which was lower than what a booster from MSU was [offering?] in a bidding war against Auburn. And it was, for the late, great DE/LB from Cleveland, MS, which I heard it come out of Tub?s mouth on speaker phone on the desk if my late friend Tim Allred, that Tub, said he was trying to get his booster to quit budding against [the] MSU booster for a great players out of Cleveland, MS.

He passed away in his sleep at his wife?s country of Haiti at the age of 31 [the MSU booster?] and wound up going to Auburn for $92,500. And MSU has RB Kylin Hill driving a blue Dodge Charger NASCAR style, that if they are the Daytona style with leather seats, they have a sticker price of $52,500. It's a 2015 model which was when he graduated from Columbus High School in MS. And he was arrested going 120 MPH on Hwy 82 that goes through Columbus to Starkville, MS.
    Then you have Wille Gay who has a new black Dodge Charger NASCAR style with red leather seats. And I?ve got a friend that bought one. I went with him to the Dodge dealership in Southaven, MS, and the Daytona style one he bought, with the wide tires and black with black leather seats, had a sticker price of $52,500 and his payments are $700.00 a month. I walked around the dealership lot & the cheapest one i found was $32,500. If they have Daytona in chrome letters on the grill, they are the $52,500 sticker price NASCAR style that have the wide tires & sit low just like a NASCAR racecar.

Would some good attorneys please help your university out of this corrupt bullshxt against your university of mississippi and our players, please help them!!! Pray now, thank you, for letting me get a lot off of my chest about the university I love and it's sport's teams and the way we are being held hostage by the NCAA is totally ridiculous. Please, some great attorneys help our university and your university that needs your help. I pray some great attorneys will help our university of mississippi!!!

Pray

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TilloDawg View Post
    Mr. bcreb, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Great movie reference!

vCash
    Oh Lord everybody pray!!! Pray for our Rebels!!!

Help us Obi Wan Ambulance Chaser, you are our only hope!!

Pray, please!! Bribe a judge again, do something!!! Pray for us!!
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Wholly hell that was hard to read. Someone needs to locate a branch of the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too on that campus. Obviously, their English Dept isn't enough.
    Thank you. I️ laughed so hard water just came out of my nose winner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

With all the corruption in our fine state, I wonder if any of umlaw's grads tried to bribe the NCAA?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

I could have sworn he was asking for some tax advise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    I guess he doesn't want to drive all the way to whatever Mens Room that Yancy works at.
    I tried to give you some rep points but got that message.

vCash
    https://247sports.com/college/ole-mi...ing--110780238

Remember, everyone, we are the unhinged, obsessed fan base.
    REC done broke that boy....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Stream of consciousness.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    TLR?

vCash
    That was so hard to read I never made it through it. Between the all caps, no punctuation, misspelled words, and no paragraphs I just couldn't get through it. And that's not to mention the totally incomprehensible sentences. Did I ever see a period? I don't think I did.

Surely the guy must have been drunk. He's not helping the Ole Miss image with that little writeup.

Banned
    vCash
    Something tells me this is TCREB

vCash
    Pulled from SPS, it seems that bcreb gave us a part 2 at 3AM this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by bcreb

The HELL,with those DAMN MSUX PLAYER'S LEO LEWIS & Kobe Jones,I'm telling you Matt Luke will have our team ready to go to war as he did,when ,I set on the 50 yardline 4rows High Behind the Ole Miss Bench,when Melvin Smith agged the fight on as I was told by an Ole Miss Rebel Football Player, From my Hometown &-he told me as he was waiting at the Dressing Room area where the Ole Miss Buses where going to pull up & he had his uniform packed & had to go home,for Thanksgiving,but he told me,that Tub had warned them ,that something would happen he just didn't know when.He told me they hadn't cut the grass to try and slow down the speed of RB'S John Avery a furst Round Draft Pick,by the Dolphins,plus Deuce McAllister another First Round Draft Pick of the Saints,plus Ken Lucas a very High draft Pick of the Seahawks,and our WR speed,and they left the sprinklers on all night long.The Ole Miss Buses pulled up ,and they had their wife & husband calls,plus were pushing on the side of the buses making them rock,& were trying to block the bus door on the First Bus the Offense Bus,but Big Todd Wade cleared,their damn asses out of the way.We won the fight & we won the game on the great 2=point conversion catch by Cory Peterson as the football went right over
    Matt Luke's head & he was blocking,that big black noseguard,from Pasqaguloa,that out weighed Matt Luke by about 75-100 lbs,and he frabbed his crotch at the West Side bences after MSUX scooped up a funble in a driving rain storm,when Stewart Patridge was hit,and funbled at the MSUX 25 yardline with around a minute to go in the game& the big white DE scooped it up and returned it for,a TD,and Jackyl went for 2 points & got it to make the score 16-0 & thank you Brad Lott who knew,that sorry ass piece of crap,being he was,from Pasqaguola MS,and Brad went down ,and gave him an earfull and our weak LEADERS TRIED TO KEEP BRAD TO COMING TO AMY OLE MISS SPORTS GAMES ,For around 5 year's,what a Joke our Leaders were.Matt Luke had a torn Ligament & blocking ,that big heavy ass Bastard,and had to come out one play to have something adguted on his knee bra ce,but he was avWarrior just Like Taylor Polk,that you would want on your side on a Brawl.Roell the WR ,from Florida caught the TD with less,than a minute to go in the game,and Cory Peterson wghat a catch he made right before it hit the field,and THEIR WAS ALOT OF SICK MSUX FANS IT KNOCKED ,THEM OUT OF A BOWL GAME & The Rebels went to Detroit to play Randy Moss,and qb Cgad Penningtong an xBFL QB,for the Jets and Dolphins.We won a great game & I was tgeir & Deuce showed out & let the Ole Miss Fans see what kind of a special gtreat RB Deuce was abd what he was going to be,for Ole Miss the Next 3 Years.
    I can promise you if I was on our offensive football side of the team,I would make sure,that Leo Lewis wouldn't leave,that fueld walking,and that's a DAMN FACT & ANY OTHER MSUX PLAYERS ,THAT WERE INTERVIEWED LIKE SIMMONS & Gay & Kobe Jones!!!! They would have a bullseye on them. GO STRAIGHT TO HELL ROSEBLOW & MSUX PLAYERS & FANS YOU'VE BEEN BUYING PLAYER'S NEW CARS LIKE RB KD HILL, FROM COLUMBUS MS WHO HAS A 2015 Blue Dodge Charger Nascar Style,and he got arrested for going 120 mph in those very fast cars with the wide Nascar style Tires,and sit low to the Ground,then Willie Gay Got a new Black Dodge Charger Nascar Style ,with Red Leather Seats & if they have Dayt

vCash
    I gave up about 3 lines in, but that?s how most of them start talking when I bring up football these days.

vCash
    Pulled from SPS, it seems that bcreb gave us a part 2 at 3AM this morning.
    If they are coming off the tracks badly now how bad will it be after they get smacked and then the sactions come out. The level of meltdown will be beyond epic.

vCash
    I can't bring myself to even read it. Hurts my eyes.