Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An amazing post from SpiritShark 24/7

vCash

An amazing post from SpiritShark 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by bcreb
    TO START OFF,I KNOW,THAT I'M USING CAPS BECAUSE I'M MAD & HAD ENOUGHT,SO PLEASE YOU,GREAT OLE MISS ATTORNEYS HELP PLEASE DAMN,I THOUGHT OlE MISS HAD A GREAT LAW SCHOOL? IT'S TIME,FOR SOME OF YOU GREAT OLE MISS LAW SCHOOL ATTORNEYS TO STEP UP & SAVE YOUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI,FROM THIS BULL SHXT ,THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY TO LONG.JUST WAIT & SEE HOW MANY PLAYERS ,THAT MAR'S,THAT IS HELPING,THAT X CONVICTED FELON ROSEBLOW OUT,BECAUSE OF MARS SENDING HIM THE PHONE RECORDS OF OUR HEAD FOOTBALL COACH HUGH FREEZE,THAT BEAT ALABAMA 2 YEARS IN A ROW & IT SHOULD'VE BEEN 3 YEARS IN A ROW AT OXFORD,WHEN YOUNG SCOOPED UP THE FOOTBALL & SCORED A TD BUT 20 YARDS BEHIND THE TD BRELAND SPEAKS GETS A PERSONAL FOUL MAKING US HAVE TO KICK OFF ,FROM OUR 20 YARDLINE PLUS,THE DAMN REPLAY OFFICIAL'S SITTING IN BIRMINGHAM,ALABAMA THEY ARE ALABAMA GRADUATES OR FANS OF ALABAMA,JUST LIKE THEIR BOSS STEVE WEST A GRADUATE OF ALABAMA & LONG TIME SEC OFFICIAL WHO NOW OVER SEE'S ALL THE SEC OFFICIAL'S SINCE ABOUT 3 DAMN YEARS AGO.JUDD SCORED BY A YARD NO TD & OUT PUNTER DIDN'T PUNT THE FOOTBALL OUT OF BOUNDS AFTER WE GOT SCREWED ON THE SPOT AFTER BRAZELY CAUGHT A SWING PASS ,FROMCHAD & WENT AIRBORNE WITH THE FOOTBALL INHIS RIGHT HAND OVER BY THE ALABAMA COACHES WHO POINTED WHERE THE CROOKED OFFICIAL SHOULD SPOT THE BALL & HE DID SPOT IT A YARD SHORT AT OUR 47 YARDLINE & WITH ABOUT 25 SECONDS LEFT UNTIL HALFTIME & NO DAMN BEEP IN ,FROM BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA ON THE SPOT,BUT LIKE I ,SAID JUST LIKE AGAINST TEXAS A&M WHO WHERE HOLDING SPEKS WHEN THEY CALLED A FACEMASK EVEN TUB,SAID,THAT WAS A BAD CALL,THEN THEY CALLED TA'AMMU FOR INTENTIONAL GROUNDING,EHRN IT WENT OVER WILKINS HEAD & IT COST US 15 YARDS TUB,SAID,THAT WAS AWFUL & A BAD CALL,PLUS THE LAST PASS TUB SAID IT WASPASS INTERFERENCE,& THE ALABAMA GAME OUT PUNTER DIDN'T PUNT IT OUT OF BOUNDS WITH 25 SECONDS UNTIL HALFTIME & THE BAD SPOT OF BRAZELY WHO GOT THE FIRST DOWN BY A YARD & WE NEVER SHOULD'VE HAD TO PUNT,& JACKSON RETURNED IT 85 DAMN YARDS FOR A TD WITH 5 SECONDS UNTIL HALFTIME TO CUT THE SCORE TO 24-17 & WE LEAD 24-3 WITH 2:47 UNTIL HALFTIME,BUT THE TD WAS TAKEN AWAY ,FROM STRINGFELLOW & JUDD SCORED,BY A YARD HE GOT THE FOOTBALL OVER THE GOALINE & NO TD &-WE HAD TO KICK A FG AND IT COST US 4 POINTS THE FINAL SCORE
    48-43 ALABAMA AFTER BEING SCREWED BY THE CROOKED OFFICIAL & TGE REPLAY OFFICIAL'S SITTING IN BIRMINGHAM ALABAMA & OUR PUNTER NOT PUNTING THE FOOTBALL OUT OF BOUNDS?
    HUGH FREEZE HAD A TARGET ON HIS HEAD BY SABAN & MULLEN & HIS X CONVICTED FELON WHO WROTE A DAMN BOOK ABOUT OLE MISS RECRUITING CALLED FLIM FLAM & THOSE DAMN MSUX PLAYER'S ARE BEING BOUGHT & GIVEN BRAND NEW VEHICLES YOU KNOW SIMMON+S AFTER WE WENT TO THE SUGAR BOWL & WE KICKED MSUX & DAK PRESSCOTT'S ASS IN STARKHELL & THEY GOT BEAT BY GEORGIA TECH IN THE MUSIC CITY BOWL.
    THEY WERE ABLE TO SIGN THE NUMBER ONE PLAYER IN OUR STATE,THAT ALABAMA HAD A NEW VEHICLE WAITING,FOR HIM ,I WAS TOLD IN THE NOXUBEE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL PARKING LOT.
    HE BEAT A YOUNG WOMAN WITH HIS FIST ATER TOSSING HER DOWN ON THE GROUND ON HER BACK AT LEAST 6 TIMES & GETS A ONE GAME SUSPENSION BY MSUX,AGAINST SOUTH ALABAMA WHO BEAT MSUX,BUT BY ONLY SUSPENDING HIM ONE GAME & IT GOING NATION WIDE ON TV HE OWNED MSUX PLAIN & SIMPLE & THEY KNEW IF THEY PUNISHED HIM BY MAKING HIM SIT OUT HALF A SEASSON,OR THE WHOLE SEASON HE WOULD'VE LEFT WITH THE MONEY THEY PAID HIM & THE BEW. EHICLE & WENT TO EMCC,& HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE $85,000 HE GOT WHICH WAS LOWER,THAN WHAT A BOOSTER ,FROM MSUX WAS IN A BIDDING WAR AGAINST AUBRN & IT WAS,FOR THE LATE GREAT DE/ LBER ,FROM CLEVELAND MS,WHICH I HEARD IT COME OUT OF TUBS MOUTH ON SPEAKER PHONE IN THE DESK IF MY LATE FRIEND TIM ALLRED,THAT TUB ,SAID HE WAS TRYING TO GET HIS BOOSTER TO QUIT BUDDING AGAINST MSUX BOOSTER.,FOR A GREAT PLAYER OUT OF CLEVELAND MS.HE PASSED AWAY IN HIS SLEEP AT HIS WIFES COUNTRY HAITI AT THE AGE OF 31 & WOUND UP GOING TO AUBURN ,FOR $92,500 ,& MSUX HAS RB KD HILL DRIVING A BLUE DODGE CHARGER NASCAR STYLE,THAT IF THEY ARE THE DAYTONA STYLE WITH LEATHER SEATS ,THEY HAVE A STICKER PRICE OF $52,500.IT'S A2915 MODEL WHICH WAS WGEN HE GRADUSTWD FROM COLUMBUS HIGH SCHOOL IN MS,& HE WAS ARRESTED GOING 120'MPH ON HWY 82 THST GOES THROUGH COLUMBUS TI STARKVILLE MS.
    THEN YOU HACE WILLE GAY WHI HAS A NEW BLACK DODGE CHARGER NASCAR STYLE WITH RED LEATHER SEATS & I'VE GOT A FRIEND,THAT BOUGHT INE I WENT,WITH HIM TO THE DODGE DEALERSHIP IN SOUTHAVEN MS & THE DAYTONA SYLE ONE HE BOUGHT WITH THE WIDE TIRES BLACK ,WITH BLACK LEATHER SEATS HAD A STICKER PRICE OF $52,500'& HIS PAYMENTS ARE $700.00 A MONTH.I WALKED AROUND THE DEALERSHIP LOT & THE CHEAPEST ONE I FOUND WAS $32,500.
    IF THEY HAVE DAYTONA IN CHROME LETTERS ON THE GRILL THEY ARE THE $52,500'STICKER PRICE NAS AR STYLE,THAT HAT HAVE THE WIDE TIRES & SIT LOW JUST LIKE A NASCAR RACE CAR.
    WOULD SOME GOOD ATTORNEYS PLEASE HELP YOUR UNIVERSITY OUT OF THIS CORRUPT BULLSHXT AGAINST UOUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI & OUR PLAYER'S.PLEASE HELP THEM!!!pray bow THANK YOU,FOR LETTING ME GET ALOT OFF OF MY CHEST,ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY I LOVE & IT'S SPORT'S TEAMS & THE WAY WE ARE BEING HELD HOSTAGE BY THE NCAA IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS.PLEASE SOME GREAT ATTORNEYS HELP OUR UNIVERSITY & YOUR UNIVERSITY,THAT NEEDS YOUR HELP.I PRAY SOME GREAT ATTORNEYS WILL HELP OUR UNIVERSITY OF MISSISSIPPI!!!pray
    https://247sports.com/college/ole-mi...ing--110780238

Remember, everyone, we are the unhinged, obsessed fan base.

vCash
    TL; DR. Somebody needs to teach him punctuation and paragraphs.

vCash
    Bet his last name is Grizwald.

vCash
    WTF just happened up there? lol

vCash
    This explains tcun perfectly. In their tiny minds they are not responsible for anything. What they do is all right and legal and perfect. This fan base thinks that all you have to do to get out of something is to have your diddy SUE somebody. This collection of idiots should be taken out of the gene pool. The butt <17>ing can't take place soon enough or go on long enough to put this bunch of cock suckers in their proper place. Sorry for the language Mimi and the rest of you ladies reading.

vCash
    Wholly hell that was hard to read. Someone needs to locate a branch of the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too on that campus. Obviously, their English Dept isn't enough.

vCash
    Must be one of Denzel's spice buddies.

vCash
    He needs a Xanex, not an attorney.

Hope he has no firearms. If anyone knows this guy, please call his mommy!

vCash
    Do what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post

This is the one that Yancy said would show up at the game to beat us up, IIRC.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post

She?s probably right above him in the kitchen making him some sphaghetti O?s.

vCash
    That is what delusion looks like. It actually reads like a State fan making fun of an ole miss fan.

vCash
    Can you say Triggered.

vCash
    He hasn't been to Oxford lately because he is in a need of a BJ.

Banned
    vCash
    My word...

He's chocked-full of dumb a**.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Wholly hell that was hard to read. Someone needs to locate a branch of the Derek Zoolander Institute for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Wanna Learn to Do Other Stuff Good Too on that campus. Obviously, their English Dept isn't enough.
    Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post

vCash
    Was he hit in the head with a cowbell?

vCash
    Holy shit... I couldn't even finish that ****ing jumbled word salad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    That is what delusion looks like. It actually reads like a State fan making fun of an ole miss fan.
    Hell,that's75% of their fanbase. I have seen and heard some stuff like this everyday from those idiots since this stuff started.

There may be some actual suicides if the penalties are bad.

Example, saw a typical OM fan I know other day in a store. He says quote ..."I just don't see how we are the only one's in trouble when the only proof that Leo got paid is that he got paid by State. There is more evidence of that than anything OM gave him"

What do you say to such blatant ignorance as this? And this is a middle aged dude with a wife,kids, and a damn job!!

All I could say was "What proof?"

"Oh we got it he says, we just haven't released it."

You can't argue with insanity.

Yeah, they got it. And I'm having a beer with Elvis at the Peabody later today before we hit Beale to cruise for chicks
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times