Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
That whole thing was a job interview ... Tubs doing the game , being there all week, the Jumbotron fiasco, Tub talking about how great OM and Oxford is and was to him, and how HE handled sanctions when he was there.

OM administration wanted to see what kind of reaction ole pine box would get. Shit Tubs talked about OM and his time there more than he did the game.

There aren't going to be any big names for this shit job. No up and coming Coach is going to go there unless it's just for a bigger pay check.
It's Luke's , someone not in coaching now ( TT / Miles) or an older head coach that's looking for a big pay day over the next 3-5years that's going to be hired.

I called Tommy T there over a year ago. I stand by my prediction. TT is about one person himself. And he is about a paycheck. He gives zero ****s about OM.

So please OM hire this guy.
I don't know why you'd want them to get Tubberville. He may be past his prime but he's still likely a much better coach than they would otherwise get. I'd prefer them keep Luke, or even better, go pay $3-4M a year to get Frank Wilson.