Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do I Have This Straight?

vCash

Do I Have This Straight?

As I wake up this morning:

- An OM booster is suing a former OM player?s step dad
    - An OM booster is suing 2 Mississippi State players.
    - An OM player has retained counsel to sue OM

In the words of the Dark Lord, ?How did we get here??

Unreal!!! Somebody wake me up
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 11-20-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    It’s funny that lawsuits work both ways. There’ll be a few more.

vCash
    I'm waiting to see how Yancy spins this.

Has anyone see Shay Patterson on the sidelines? Usually tv show injured stars on the sidelines, but I might have missed seeing him, but I don't think so. When I heard rumblings about the lawsuit several weeks ago, I just figured it was Shay Shay and his parents pissed off about having to move to a trailer.

vCash
    I'm just hoping Mr. Anderson and Mars are trying to sign up more.

A new Devastation, Inc that would put Skandar Akbar to shame.

I've seen 2 common sense Rebs out of them all post that Freeze really f**cked them and the program. The rest blame State and the NCAA.

Train a coming.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    What's that saying involving chickens and roosting?

vCash
    I missed the Booster/ Step dad thing. Who's suing who in it?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

I've seen 2 common sense Rebs out of them all post that Freeze really f**cked them and the program. The rest blame State and the NCAA.

Train a coming.
    If Freeze had done to MSU what is about to happen to Ole Miss we wouldn't allow him with 100 miles of campus.

Rumor I've heard is Freeze still hangs out with some of their major boosters. It's unbelievable if true.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If Freeze had done to MSU what is about to happen to Ole Miss we wouldn't allow him with 100 miles of campus.

Rumor I've heard is Freeze still hangs out with some of their major boosters. It's unbelievable if true.
    He's either their cult leader, spiritual leader or he's swinging with them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    I missed the Booster/ Step dad thing. Who's suing who in it?
    Rebel Rags/Warren suing Miller - Tunsil's Stepdad - as part of the Leo, Kobe, Miller, NCAA, "unnamed Head Coach at unnamed university" conspiracy lawsuit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He's either their cult leader, spiritual leader or he's swinging with them.
    All 3

vCash
    Not to mention Dr. Yancy has all but diagnosed the starting QB with a concussion.

vCash

Freeze also posts on Twitter he's "taking a break until the new year on Twitter"

He's so predictable
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Freeze also posts on Twitter he's "taking a break until the new year on Twitter"

He's so predictable
    He posted today (or last night) asking for former player's contact information.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash

This is VERY true. He was at Old Waverly a couple weeks ago with some of them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Rebel Rags/Warren suing Miller - Tunsil's Stepdad - as part of the Leo, Kobe, Miller, NCAA, "unnamed Head Coach at unnamed university" conspiracy lawsuit.
    Thanks. With everything that's happening RR had slipped my mind. Gonna need a program to keep up at this rate.

Banned
    vCash

Train a coming.
    For the 100th time, IT'S NOT 'FREEZE'. Freeze is just a small part of their corruption. He's nothing compared to their network (ironically) of boosters. Freeze is simply a symptom of the problem. He just happened to be able to coach a little bit. Nothing is going to change with these clowns once the NCAA issues their ruling.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    For the 100th time, IT'S NOT 'FREEZE'. Freeze is just a small part of their corruption. He's nothing compared to their network (ironically) of boosters. Freeze is simply a symptom of the problem. He just happened to be able to coach a little bit. Nothing is going to change with these clowns once the NCAA issues their ruling.
    I agree. Freeze did what they wanted him to do. No reason to be mad at him except he got sloppy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasu Dackds View Post
    No doubt, after Mullen kicked there ass 3 years in a row and said we?ll never lose to that school again, the Boosters lost it and took over.

vCash

That's what those type boosters wanted. A con-man who was also a puppet for them. If it hadn't been for Nutt and Mars, Freeze would still probably be OM's Head Coach for now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    That's what those type boosters wanted. A con-man who was also a puppet for them. If it hadn't been for Nutt and Mars, Freeze would still probably be OM's Head Coach for now.
    They fired Cut because he wouldn't go all in on the Network. Look at their hires since Cut, Ogre is the person that allegedly helped set up the Network, and Freeze was there when it was done. Freeze was all for going along and being the face of the program and all that entails. It will be interesting if they hire another sleaze bag or if they hire someone like Cut to clean up the program. You will never get all of the Network out of the program but you can put a stop to Recruitapoloza with hookers and booze.