Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
Yeah, if I was Mullen and I wanted to move on from MSU for a better gig, I would wait until a top five gig came open. Tennessee isn?t a destination job and they have shown they won?t give you the time it takes to bring in your guys to win for the long haul. If I was Mullen, I wouldn?t go to UCLA either. That isn?t a good job at all no matter how many idiots say that it is. Jobs like FSU, Notre Dame, and Southern Cal would be who I?d target. I just don?t like the fact Mullen doesn?t put a stop to Sexton?s greediness. There?s a way to do things and you basically tell your agent to chill on this shit so it puts a kabash on these rumors. Look at Fuente for example. He?d be a better fit at Tennessee but he put a kabash on his agent from shopping him and said flat out to Tennessee he?s not interested. Trust me, if Mullen had put a kabash on Sexton and told Tennessee he wasn?t interested, there wouldn?t be any of these Tennessee rumors.
Stop with this ignorance. Sexton doesn't have to push Dan's name out one bit this year. Every pundit and "insider" (think that school's Yancy giving their message board masses "insider info") fabricating information are pushing his name out their. There is nothing Dan or Sexton can do to control those people and Sexton doesn't have to do anything but use what the media is doing. You had best just suck it up butter cup because they can't stop that right now, no matter what Dan says and has been saying every week about staying, loving his job, will be here at off season workouts, etc.