Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wolken with article on first UNM transfer request

vCash
    So pre-penalty, om has a nasty lawsuit on their hands. I think the NCAA is going to allow free transfer of any OM player

vCash
    Man oh man, methinks its about to get a lot uglier for TCUN. =D

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Ben Garret said Anderson was transferring last week. Thats why hes sitting out.
    Imagine that...Spirit Ben’s sources lied to him again...or he knowingly lied to everyone. One or the other.

vCash
    Can he play corner?!?

I chuckled when it said “and his attorney Tom Mars.” He ain’t going away anytime soon.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Wonder if they’ll let Nutt do the R U Ready like Tuberville

vCash
    The question now is how will the lemmings in the grove spin this to be all the fault of Mullen, Leo, and Rosebowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Can someone get Mars and Houston Dale to the egg bowl .. sideline passes .. hell make them honorary captains
    Maybe we can put Houston Nutt on the Jumbotron doing the “Are you Ready?” since it was such a hit with Pinebox Tommy?!? It would be a act of pure sportsmanship to promote one of their cheers at their rivals game.***
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    So far, this appears to all be a part of the NCAA collusion master plan to destroy ole miss. Per baboon:

Not surprised this is coming out right now. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if the NCAA is orchestrating this along with their ruling (which I expect will be bad for Ole Miss).

vCash
    Somebody redo the Simmons pic with the chain, using Nutt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Ruh roh

I?m split. On one hand I want to see all the players transfer, but, on the other hand, Anderson probably accepted money to go there and, frankly, should probably be punished for being stupid enough to sign with a program that was clearly run by fraudulent people.
    I understand where you are coming from, but on the other hand they were misled by their staff. And those players were misled with the intent of helping Ole Miss get through probation.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Just grant his release and move on
    That's the logical thing to do. However, if they do that they're going to have to do it for everybody that wants out of there. Or there is going to be a string of lawsuits like this which if they keep popping up would be incredibly embarrassing for their football program.

vCash
    Ruh roh

I?m split. On one hand I want to see all the players transfer, but, on the other hand, Anderson probably accepted money to go there and, frankly, should probably be punished for being stupid enough to sign with a program that was clearly run by fraudulent people.
    I figure he has a release in hand tomorrow. Now I'm not sure the NCAA grant his non sit out request, but I bet OM hopes they do. Last thing they need is Mars digging again, or Anderson to air more about his recruitment. Plus they do't want others in these last two classes joining in.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    I figure he has a release in hand tomorrow. Now I'm not sure the NCAA grant his non sit out request, but I bet OM hopes they do. Last thing they need is Mars digging again, or Anderson to air more about his recruitment. Plus they do't want others in these last two classes joining in.
    If the NCAA allows Anderson to play immediately, by precedent, it opens the flood gates for their entire team to transfer on the grounds of being misled

vCash
    If the NCAA allows Anderson to play immediately, by precedent, it opens the flood gates for their entire team to transfer on the grounds of being misled
    That is the real crux of this article. If that happens, holy shit....

Curious though, has this guy played much? I only ask, because a guy who was a 4* coming out of HS who was buried in the depth chart wanting to transfer isn't the biggest surprise among SEC treams. Adding Mars certainly makes it interesting, though, lol.

vCash
    I understand that, and that's why, unlike most, I wanted the penalties released last Friday. I wanted those that would transfer to see the penalties, if they are as bad as most think, and start worrying about transferring. I wanted them distracted and deflated for Thursday night. That way they could finally see the truth, and not the lies still being told to them to keep them happy and involved
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

Curious though, has this guy played much? I only ask, because a guy who was a 4* coming out of HS who was buried in the depth chart wanting to transfer isn't the biggest surprise among SEC treams. Adding Mars certainly makes it interesting, though, lol.
    Last year he played a good bit I think. He was the guy Leonard Fournette trucked for Ole Miss if I remember correctly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post

He played as a True Fr. He has sat this year on purpose hoping the NCAA will let that count as sitting for a transfer year. At least that’s the way I understand it.
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    The question now is how will the lemmings in the grove spin this to be all the fault of Mullen, Leo, and Rosebowl.
    And here you go.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nafo...er-t61279.html

vCash
    It's HILARIOUS to me that when Nutt filed his case, the Ole Miss faithful talked about how their crack legal team was going to take care of this Arkansas lawyer that "got fired" from Wal Mart. Less than a year later, Mars singlehandedly took down, defeated, demolished, and embarrassed an army of Ole Miss lawyers, and is continuing to twist the knife.

It's a brilliant move. This is about to open up the floodgates on a whole lot of other things. The players know where all of the bodies are buried. Hell, the players ARE the bodies. They have all of the info, which means they have all of the power. The lawyer on the side of the power will win every time in a situation such as this.

Grab your popcorn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    It will always be MSU, MULLEN, MSU FANS/BOOSTERS, LL, KJ, Rosebowl, etc... FAULT!!!! Instead of pointing fingers where they should be pointed. The OM staff, idiot boosters and the trash media, will they ever learn?