Thread: The grove

vCash

The grove

Has anybody heard if the weather front with high wind and rain went thru the grove before kick off? Would have loved to have seen it , if indeed it happened,

vCash
    Let me get this straight, now your wishing that a storm passed over the Rebs and possibly caused damage and injury. I am sure the TAMU fans would have been caught up in it too. Wow, two for one of pain and grief. We are better than that.

vCash
    Get over yourself.

He's not talking about injuries. He's talking about wind blown plastic utensils and chicken tenders ankle-deep.
    Last edited by turkish; 11-19-2017 at 08:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Let me get this straight, now your wishing that a storm passed over the Rebs and possibly caused damage and injury. I am sure the TAMU fans would have been caught up in it too. Wow, two for one of pain and grief. We are better than that.
    Please....please tell me that you see the sarcasm.

‘Hurry Churchill! Binky and Scooter’s Johnny Vaught ice sculpture is getting pelted with pine needles....Someone, for the love of crap biscuits , please help Shep get his britches on”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    Read your own post and then consider how dumb it sounds.

Did not see any indication he wished injury on anyone. Some people......

vCash
    Was it Sharknado??? Was there a Fin Shepard sighting.?

vCash
    When the weather forecast says 60mph winds possible you don?t put up fragile tents.

vCash
    That was just a mild harbinger of the destruction the COI decision will bring. God is trying to tell them something. That may have been their last hurrah in Grove for a while.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***