Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get ready for Mullen to UCLA all week

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Gotta link or quote?
    I take it you didn't watch the game yesterday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Good lord, not THAT again. They own you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Dan has gone out of his way this season to say he's staying.
    He said he has a great job..but didn't say he was staying...anyway, he has an ego so doesn't mind seeing his name out there. Regardless, I think he stays...for now

vCash
    Jesus man, have you not listened to some of his pressers? And every damn announcer that has asked got told point blank: I'm not leaving.

Remember when Dan would crack jokes and dance around questions? You're not getting that this year.
    I don?t trust pressers and coach speak. I also believe fans hear what they want.

Trust me. I want to trust it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    He said he has a great job..but didn't say he was staying...anyway, he has an ego so doesn't mind seeing his name out there. Regardless, I think he stays...for now
    The quote on the broadcast yesterday was pretty definitive. Some People are trying really hard not to notice what Dan is saying, interesting.

vCash
    I don?t trust pressers and coach speak. I also believe fans hear what they want.

Trust me. I want to trust it.
    They said it in the broadcast yesterday. Andre Ware said it in the broadcast a couple of weeks said Dan said he wasn?t going anywhere. It can?t get much clearer than that. Dang

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    They said it in the broadcast yesterday. Andre Ware said it in the broadcast a couple of weeks said Dan said he wasn?t going anywhere. It can?t get much clearer than that. Dang
    I don’t believe that you totally believe what you just wrote.

vCash
    Telling your young players to their faces you're gonna coach them next year is pretty m'fing definitive.

If not Dan's a douche cause he could have blown Aeris's request to speak to them off and just ignored him.

He went out of his way to assure his kids he is staying.

vCash
    Dang man why wouldn?t I believe when I heard it with my own ears! So you?re suggesting they?re lying? Dang nan

vCash
    Telling your young players to their faces you're gonna coach them next year is pretty m'fing definitive.

If not Dan's a douche cause he could have blown Aeris's request to speak to them off and just ignored him.

He went out of his way to assure his kids he is staying.
    This! Some people on here would rather believe innuendo than our own coach! Smh

vCash
    I don?t believe that you totally believe what you just wrote.
    What's it gonna take? Dan, Megan, the kids, and her parents coming to your house and personally telling you they aren't leaving?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    What's it gonna take? Dan, Megan, the kids, and her parents coming to your house and personally telling you they aren't leaving?
    Apparently he would rather believe all the Hack writers or podcasts than the words out of our own coach?s mouth.

vCash
    Unreal.

Banned
    vCash
    Dan is NOT going to TN! Megan told me yesterday morning at the hotel. And he Damn sure isn?t going to UCLA so we might as well shit this thread down! Sexton is doing his diligence to get Dan as much but also remember that the Slive rule is still in play and the SEC will not allow one school to poach another?s coach.

I?m glad Kelly is at Florida, if the rumors are true, I think if Auburn loses Saturday then Gus is back at Arky, and I believe that TN will end up with either Jeff Brohm or Brent Venables. And Sumlin stays at A&M unless those dumbasses want Chad Morris.

vCash
    I’ll admit, while I feel confident Mullen is staying put, I would prefer there not be 100 jobs opening up. If the domino effect begins and some of these big money jobs get desperate...they could start throwing around Saban and Harbaugh money at a guy like Dan just so they dont end up being the last program standing without a coach.

Again, I think Dan stays. I think he wants to become State’s winningest coach next year, and capitalize on 2018’s team. I also think he’s starting to see just how great he has it here. I’m just saying, let’s hope these job openings simmer down a little bit, bc chaos is the only way things get crazy enough for him to think about leaving now imo

vCash
    Seems you trust the likes of Godfrey and footballscoop.com more than you trust Dan. That's questionable judgement.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I’ll admit, while I feel confident Mullen is staying put, I would prefer there not be 100 jobs opening up. If the domino effect begins and some of these big money jobs get desperate...they could start throwing around Saban and Harbaugh money at a guy like Dan just so they dont end up being the last program standing without a coach.

Again, I think Dan stays. I think he wants to become State’s winningest coach next year, and capitalize on 2018’s team. I also think he’s starting to see just how great he has it here. I’m just saying, let’s hope these job openings simmer down a little bit, bc chaos is the only way things get crazy enough for him to think about leaving now imo
    This. These are my thoughts exactly.

vCash

Shocker from the UCLA 247 Hot Board

Mullen listed as a candidiate.

Great observaion from the article - "4.5 MM in Starkville is like 8.0 MM in Los Angeles"

Said Durkin is the candidate of choice from the Under Armour folks. That must make the Terps feel good if true.

It's behind the 247 paywall if you have 247 access.

Banned
    vCash
    This. These are my thoughts exactly.
    Ok then. Let's not talk about it and know he is going to be our coach. The speculation is always a killer so let's know that Dan is here for awhile. If and when he leaves, then he leaves, but it ain't happening this year.

Banned
    vCash
    I know you are meaning well here but please let's stop these threads!!