Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Abram

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I hope he knocks his ass into next week
    If he gets the chance he will. His business is knocking dicks in the dirt and business is good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I guess I will spell it out, Cole is not a corner.
    Care to wager where he takes his 1st snap week one next year? Peters is not a CB either but....
    Everyone wants to be a beast...until its time to do what beasts do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Abram brings the wood when he hits...cant wait to see Cole back there with him next year... if we can get Sweat to stay one more year with Rivers coming in, the Defense will be a sack of hell! Thompson and Gay at LB are both future all SEC LB's too..
    If only we could get Abram to fall on the football when he has a chance to recover a fumble.

Also, PROPS FOR SPELLING HIS NAME CORRECTLY!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Jenkins View Post
    Care to wager where he takes his 1st snap week one next year? Peters is not a CB either but....
    I have no clue, but we will have Dantzler, Peters, Rayford, and then some freshmen (not sure who are safeties and who are corners), so we shouldn't have to move Cole to CB unless we have an injury, but with McLauren, Bryant, and Abram coming back, it might be easier to get minutes at CB if he is capable of being a corner.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson85 View Post
    I have no clue, but we will have Dantzler, Peters, Rayford, and then some freshmen (not sure who are safeties and who are corners), so we shouldn't have to move Cole to CB unless we have an injury, but with McLauren, Bryant, and Abram coming back, it might be easier to get minutes at CB if he is capable of being a corner.
    Dantzler - Okay and has potential to be pretty good. Already pretty good at run support.
    Peters - tweener, who is good in run support, but lacks the hip flexibility to be a good man coverage guy against quick receivers.
    Rayford - Great special teams player. Should only be used at corner in emergency situations and/or against non-conf opponents

We NEED corner help. Maybe the redshirting freshman from Oxford can make a jump and help, but otherwise we don't have even a decent two-deep next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    I hope he knocks his ass into next week
    I think it would sting more if Leo did.
    cautiously optimistic

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    It would really be a shame if we let one position prevent us from having an amazing year. Coaches, go find a corner ready to play next year!! Please.
    Boy... you just move position to position looking for somewhere to bitch. WRs, OL, K and now CB... which is not
    even to be a detriment yet.