Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Yanci telling the Sheep Luke played Hawaiian Punch with a concussion

vCash

Yanci telling the Sheep Luke played Hawaiian Punch with a concussion

Yanci is telling the Spirit Cult that Tamoo was "knocked into Texas and dizzy the entire 2nd half". That's why they couldn't move the ball in the 2nd half and lost. So he was concussed and OM/Luke kept playing him anyway? After they played Patterson the 2nd half with a torn knee ligament?

OM doesn't care about it's own players when injured and Boosters secretly record conversations as well as sue recruits. Yeah boy, that's going to help future recruiting.

vCash
    If true, then concussion protocol would basically render him ineligible for Thursday.

If he plays Thursday, then that means Yancy is lying.

Who is their backup now?

Banned
    vCash
    He probably didn't realize he was making the coaching staff look bad by saying that. Just more excuses. And, he's pretty dumb.

vCash
    Mistakes were made.......again********

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    If true, then concussion protocol would basically render him ineligible for Thursday.

Who is their backup now?
    I'm pretty sure the coaches didn't want that getting out if he's not talking out of his ass again. Really bad look either way. Especially in light of the fact that they tried to play Shea Patterson with a torn ligament in his knee.

vCash

Who is their backup now?
    Unless they ignore the protocol or claim he passed it and put him back out there just to try and win. Already shown the kids? health means nothing to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Unless they ignore the protocol or claim he passed it and put him back out there just to try and win. Already shown the kids? health means nothing to them.
    Then Ta’amu could sue the school for the amount of their next bowl share.

vCash
    I am saying it is bull shit. Too much is being made of head injuries now days and I can't see a coach threatening his career or law suit over doing that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I am saying it is bull shit. Too much is being made of head injuries now days and I can't see a coach threatening his career or law suit over doing that.
    If there was a school that would do it- it would be Ole Miss.

Archimedes
    vCash
    Yanci is spewing that trying to keep the interim tag from being removed. Um is up shi$ creek without a paddle

vCash
    If this is actually true it needs to be reported to the NCAA immediately and let them step in. There is NO reason to jeapordize a kids life. I get ate up with college football but you have to draw a line somewhere. There always another game.

Banned
    vCash
    Then Ta’amu could sue the school for the amount of their next bowl share.
    If he's still alive to see said bowl game.

vCash
    He is leading the anti Luke crowd, which is probably a very large segment of their fanbase, in ensuring that Luke is let go. But lets see, recording recruits, suing recruits and knowingly playing hurt players really helps recruiting.

vCash
    This shows you how dumb Yancy really is. Even if true you don't post this to calm the flock. This means Luke gives zero damns about the players.

vCash
    If Yancy is lying about this, at what point does OM officially kick his ass to the curb and refuse him access to any of their games or functions?

There's no way if I was AD I'd let a psychopath like this guy rep my school.

vCash
    Don't know if he was or not but after the targeting call I think, when he came to the sideline during the review and took his helmet off, he was pretty blinky eyed. I thought at the time he looked a little woozy, but after he went back in I figured he may do that all the time blinking wise.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Don't ya'll see this is setting up the excuse for why he throws three picks, one for 6, and gets sacked 5-7 times Thursday night? He'll be "okay" to play but not at the top of his game. Gotta make it look like he's still gonna be Heisman Candidate next year for the 'Croots.

Rebs still in the rise**
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Reminds me of the 2013 egg bowl when bro Wallace stunk it up. Yanci said he was getting over the flu which is they lost and he played bad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    Rebs still in the rise**
    UNMTTT**

vCash

Who is their backup now?

Jason Pellerin I imagine.