Thread: Season Tickets for next year

vCash

Season Tickets for next year

Ok so the wife and I are looking at getting season tickets for next year. Probably looking at 4. Can some of you guys who are willing to share the information tell me about how much you pay per seat and what your Bulldog Club amount is per seat? This is the first time we are seriously looking at buying season tickets (I'm around 6100 rank and hope to improve that over the coming months).

I just want to make sure I'm seeing everything correctly because we are about to start a sinking fund for when it's time to get tickets and I want to have a realistic number in mind. I see some stuff on the website from the 3D map from this past year, but the link to the actual giving levels isn't working.

From what it looks like, I'm gonna be all in for around $500 for Bulldog Club and season ticket if I want to sit in something like Section 6.

Thanks for the help!

vCash
    Got 5 in 334 for $1,295. No BDC requirement for up there. Nice thing about upper deck east side is you have a heated and cooled concourse. Only area in the stadium with that except a club level or scoreboard.

vCash
    I got run out of the West side, 50 yard line 23 rows up, to the East side 45 yard line 26 rows up. Tickets about the same but Bulldawg club donation went from $1,000 / to $300 per year. Only difference was the sun, which only is a concern for the 2:30 start times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    Ok so the wife and I are looking at getting season tickets for next year. Probably looking at 4. Can some of you guys who are willing to share the information tell me about how much you pay per seat and what your Bulldog Club amount is per seat? This is the first time we are seriously looking at buying season tickets (I'm around 6100 rank and hope to improve that over the coming months).

I just want to make sure I'm seeing everything correctly because we are about to start a sinking fund for when it's time to get tickets and I want to have a realistic number in mind. I see some stuff on the website from the 3D map from this past year, but the link to the actual giving levels isn't working.

From what it looks like, I'm gonna be all in for around $500 for Bulldog Club and season ticket if I want to sit in something like Section 6.

Thanks for the help!
    That will be $500 per ticket including donation. for a more realistic figure. Thats lower bowl don't know about Section 6.

vCash
    I sit in section 6 and it?s $500 total per ticket so for 4, you will be all in for 2k

vCash
    http://www.hailstate.com/documents/2...2_.pdf?id=5474

Here's the link to the BDC seating price chart.

vCash
    Getting the seats you want is going to be tough. State is going to be pretty good. I suspect those who have seat are going to keep them. I just wish people would use their seats. I can't figure out paying all that money and your seat is empty.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgHouseUnited View Post
    http://www.hailstate.com/documents/2...2_.pdf?id=5474

Here's the link to the BDC seating price chart.
    So am I to understand that this is the price per seat you need to donate to BDC plus the costs of game tickets? I currently give $1600 to BDC and buy 4 tickets on top of that and I'm in Section 3 on about the 20 yard line. Trying to figure if I'm reading the number right to get into section 4 closer to midfield, can up my donation to $1900 for 4 seats?!

vCash
    You are correct sir......I'm in section 19 by the exit...best value in the stadium, enter on the north side, no lines, exit at the gun and can be in my car in 5 minutes home before the final wrap up and Mullen interview.

vCash
    In Section 3, BDC, 6 tickets, chairbacks, and two parking passes,,,,,,,it is close to $1K per seat.