Thread: We need to be aware of keeping our composure in the egg bowl!

vCash

We need to be aware of keeping our composure in the egg bowl!

You can bet they will be taunting trying to get some of our players like Leo and others on defense to get unsportsmanlike penalties and players ejected. They have nothing to play for and a victory to them would include having some of our key players on the shelf for our bowl game. It will start pregame. There is so much that has happened in this rivalry. By the way, I've wondered if any of the Bulldog nation tailgaters invited Yanci Porter to tailgate with them????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    You can bet they will be taunting trying to get some of our players like Leo and others on defense to get unsportsmanlike penalties and players ejected. They have nothing to play for and a victory to them would include having some of our key players on the shelf for our bowl game. It will start pregame. There is so much that has happened in this rivalry. By the way, I've wondered if any of the Bulldog nation tailgaters invited Yanci Porter to tailgate with them????
    Coach, I bet there won't be a big Mississippi presences at the EB and if they do show up, I bet they don't make much noise.

vCash
    That is definitely going to happen. We lost our cool a bit yesterday at times. It needs to be drummed into our players to expect it, and not to give them what they want by retaliating.

vCash
    Yep. The rebs had 9 penalties in Q4 for about 100 yds. More penalty yardage than the whole prev 3 qtrs.

vCash
    To be honest we don't have to worry about what goes on the field. We are not on the field. what we need to be worried about is showing up at the game stadium and supporting our team.

vCash
    Somebody please post the Will Ferrell speech.

vCash
    Good post. Someone tell Sweat, Dantzler and Abram to keep it between the whistles. I trust Simmons. He knows how to punk another team with containment.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    All their fanboys assured us they were going to come at us last year too and they laid down. I don't doubt they'll play hard for a half but once we get rolling they'll lay down and take it like the good little bitches they are.

vCash
    I?ve been worried about this all year. I also hope that they don?t take cheap shots and try to injure our players. Then a brawl would be imminent.
    I?ve always been told that when you fight somebody that has nothing to lose, be ready for anything

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cubswillwinitonedaydawg View Post
    Somebody please post the Will Ferrell speech.

Banned
    vCash
    We damn well better be prepared. This game reminds me of Mullen's 1st egg bowl. Tsun is still playing good enough to beat us if we come out flat. I was expecting a total collapse by now from them but they seem to be hanging in there. However if we bring it, we truck them.
    Last edited by Bully13; 11-19-2017 at 04:13 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the59dawg View Post
    Yep. The rebs had 9 penalties in Q4 for about 100 yds. More penalty yardage than the whole prev 3 qtrs.
    A great deal of the reason for this is lack of depth and conditioning, when you get tired you grab and get sloppy. Exactly what happened to them last night. If A&M had a competent OC they would have scored more late.

But to the point they will come out with their sucks open and flowing bullshit as soon as they hit the field.

vCash
    I worry more about their fans starting something with one of ours to try and get video of a cowbell usd as a weapon. If they do you can look for them to try to get the cowbells banned. I can't make it because of work but yall who are going need to look out for each other.
    Could see this happen solely out of spite.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDawg94 View Post
    I worry more about their fans starting something with one of ours to try and get video of a cowbell usd as a weapon. If they do you can look for them to try to get the cowbells banned. I can't make it because of work but yall who are going need to look out for each other.
    Could see this happen solely out of spite.
    Their hate is pretty deep.

vCash
    Hopefully they don't have another Trae Elston clone. He was one of the dirtiest players in the SEC. He ranks up there with Nick Fairley of Auburn.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reason2succeed View Post
    Good post. Someone tell Sweat, Dantzler and Abram to keep it between the whistles. I trust Simmons. He knows how to punk another team with containment.
    Oh, you can bet Simmon's pre-game antics (which I loved) against LSU and Bama will definitely re-appear Thursday night as he let's TCUN know who's house they're coming in to. I love the swagger this guy shows!!! Can't wait for Thursday night.

Banned
    vCash
    That entire fan base is unhinged.