Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunday Morning QB- Sleepwalking Thru R-Kansas Edition

vCash
    Cry me a river. We won. The end.

vCash
    Aeris is our MVP just like JRob in 2014. Dans O is best featuring a big workhorse RB. Kylin is next

vCash
    No mention of the fumble on the punt after we held them to 3 & out? At some point, you have to acknowledge momentum! When they got a 2nd chance and punched it in, that changes things.

When we fumble and give them a TD right after that, that's hard to overcome (regardless of how many fans are in there).

We should have rolled them, but glad to see they overcame adversity that happens during games sometimes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Had we started him and then got him out- we could have done that. Huge mistake and you just dont do that unless he is hurt. Let your workhorse run early then rotate the others more once you have settled into the game.
    He did not start for disciplinary reasons.

Banned
    vCash
    Your Dan Walsh and Fredo comments make me feel like I am watching Groundhog day on repeat. Good post though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Had we started him and then got him out- we could have done that. Huge mistake and you just dont do that unless he is hurt. Let your workhorse run early then rotate the others more once you have settled into the game.
    I honestly think Mullen was thinking he could move it with Gibson and Hill only and rest Williams probably the entire game. I would have gone with Hill over Gibson to start though. Obviously it didn?t work out for him so in came Williams.