Thread: 8-3......;

vCash

8-3......;

Shooting for 9-3 and hopefully 10-3. I was struggling to find 6-6 back in August. Very nice Dawgs!

vCash
    Ahead of schedule. It?s been a good season, win Thursday and bowl game it will be a great season

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Ahead of schedule. It?s been a good season, win Thursday and bowl game it will be a great season
    Yep.

vCash
    This season reminds me a lot of 1994. I can't wait to see what kind of incliment weather we're having at the Egg Bowl Thursday!**

The thing that's so exciting about this team is the fact that so many of the players are coming back for next year and a good bit of them are coming back in 2019 as well. All the while our recruiting has been picking up and we have the highly touted 2019 class on the horizon. This team is still "learning" how to win to a degree- and they have had a LOT of success this year. What I mean is- we're learning how to win on the road and also against elite teams like Alabama. Hopefully we finish it off well.

I think we're at the beginning of the best era in MSU football history since the 1940's.