Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Common opponents

vCash
    Our defense will be up Mahalo's ass all night. If he can hit AJ and AJ actually catch it then more power to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You blitz 5-0 like a.m. did tonight he?s done
    A&M did a good job blitzing but were horrible at contain and tackling. If our defense plays its usual game, I don't see their QB having time to make many long throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Our defense will be up Mahalo's ass all night. If he can hit AJ and AJ actually catch it then more power to him.
    Have to contain with front 4 and bring pressure with 1 more. Main thing is keeping him in the pocket, but he can't have time or clear throwing lanes.

What we used to call "safe pressure" which is what A&M did a decent job of in the 2nd half and Cal did also
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    We were flat as could be and won on the road; we won?t be flat this week. OM was sky high and lost... that has to take something out of a team (see us vs bama)

vCash
    I want to be wrong, but after this weekend, I say we will barely squeak by in a nail-biter game that we win on a FG, late in the 4th

MSU 31 , OM 27

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We were flat as could be and won on the road; we won?t be flat this week. OM was sky high and lost... that has to take something out of a team (see us vs bama)
    Yep. Beating A&M and us would have sealed the deal with Luke. Now it's just 17ing our season up and a middle finger before the sanctions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MeridianDog View Post
    I want to be wrong, but after this weekend, I say we will barely squeak by in a nail-biter game that we win on a FG, late in the 4th

MSU 31 , OM 27
    We didn't give two flips about Arkansas. This game is a whole new creature. After UMass we got the same handwringing and freak out. We handled Bama pretty good the next weekend.

vCash
    Mullen shouldn't have to say a word to motivate this week. If we come out flat for this one, there are major problems with State's players.

I promise OM won't be flat. After the NCAA stuff, and Luke's greatest strength as a coach, being a souped up cheerleader, they will come in with their hair on fire.

You think AJ Brown won't be sky high for this?

The most impressive thing Luke has done all year was rah rahing enough to keep OM from quitting after the Arky game.

We just have to weather the opening of the game and respond to their early offensive plays. They always start very fast. We will have to answer or we will be in an early hole.

They are gonna stack the box, man up and say our WR's can't get open, and hope to make Fitz throw quick.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Mullen shouldn't have to say a word to motivate this week. If we come out flat for this one, there are major problems with State's players.

I promise OM won't be flat. After the NCAA stuff, and Luke's greatest strength as a coach, being a souped up cheerleader, they will come in with their hair on fire.

The most impressive thing Luke has done all year was rah rahing enough to keep OM from quitting after the Arky game.

We just have to weather the opening of the game and respond to their early offensive plays. They always start very fast. We will have to answer or we will be in an early hole.

They are gonna stack the box, man up and say our WR's can't get open, and hope to make Fitz throw quick.
    Dead ass accurate.

You are crazy if you think this game will be easy.

2 years ago in Dak?s last home game, with the Sugar Bowl on the line to the winner, OM came out with FAR more energy and aggressiveness.

That will happen again if we don?t show up ready.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Dead ass accurate.

2 years ago in Dak?s last home game, with the Sugar Bowl on the line to the winner, OM came out with FAR more energy and aggressiveness.

Good thing is - we have a lot of guys on the team from that game. They know what OM is capable of. Then they have Leo and Kobe and Farrod in their ear all week saying ?I wanna kill those 17rs? for all the shit that OM has been throwing. No way we are flat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Dead ass accurate.

OM was the better team in 2015. We are the better team and at home. Y?all crazy if you think OM keeps this within one score

vCash
    That UNM has sued two of our players says all you need to know about our team being motivated.

vCash

The more you say OM will do this and that, the better I feel. No one overvalues OM like you. Last night is just another example of you being wrong, yet again about OM. They just are not as good as you think they are

vCash
    OM was the better team in 2015. We are the better team and at home. Y?all crazy if you think OM keeps this within one score
    Heard that same stuff all last week.

If we can hold them scoreless on their 1st two drives of the game, it will be huge for us

vCash
    The more you say OM will do this and that, the better I feel. No one overvalues OM like you. Last night is just another example of you being wrong, yet again about OM. They just are not as good as you think they are
    They can score. And that give anyone a chance. Credit A&M for playing D in the 2nd half. Vegas had them favored also.

vCash
    They can score. And that give anyone a chance. Credit A&M for playing D in the 2nd half. Vegas had them favored also.
    The line opened with aTm favored. Idiots bet on OM in droves to push OM -2.5. On Friday and Saturday, the smart ones bet on aTm to push the line to aTm -2.5 at kickoff.

vCash
    I'm not so worried about the deep ball as much as I am the short passes and yards after catch. AJ is so hard to tackle and gets yads when he's not supposed to.

vCash
    This is no different than last year, they have the same team but we have improved dramatically and have a much better dc AND we are playing at home.

vCash
    Everyone's worried about their damn WRs - how are they going to throw the ball when we play keep away all game and run it down their damn throats for 4 quarters?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QuadrupleOption View Post
    Everyone's worried about their damn WRs - how are they going to throw the ball when we play keep away all game and run it down their damn throats for 4 quarters?
    Speaking of their WRs, what is metcalf?s status? Jefferson definitely out.