Thread: NY 6 question

vCash

NY 6 question

Not sure of all details, but don?t the top 12 teams make up the Ny 6 lineup? If so, sitting at 16 and some things go our way, and we get some help, couldn?t we wind up in top 12 for a NY6? Or Am I missing something?

vCash
    Yes but there may be a limit of two schools per conference, not counting any in the CFP. That's if I remember correctly.

We would need Alabama to beat Auburn, then UGA win a nail biter against Bammer. Them both of them get into CFP.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    A lot would have to break our way.

I do know they are telling kids in the FMB that Citrus and Orlando looks like our probable destination.

vCash
    Top non power 5 school gets one slot. Watch ND get one. PAC 12 winner will get one as well as Big 10&12 runnerups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    A lot would have to break our way.

I do know they are telling kids in the FMB that Citrus and Orlando looks like our probable destination.
    I'll be pissed if they take LSU in front of us if we have same record. I think Citrus takes the best school not in a NY6.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Win Thursday and we are all going to Disney World to play a good Big 10 team. Embrace that

vCash
    So my looking strictly at “top 12” is baseless at the moment

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    I'll be pissed if they take LSU in front of us if we have same record. I think Citrus takes the best school not in a NY6.
    They won’t. LSU went to the Citrus last year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    Not totally. It also depends on who the best non power five team is and where they fall. So if Memphis or Central Florida were 15 they would get in the NY6. You really need to be 11 or higher to have a good shot.

vCash
    Couple teams trying to help us out today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Statecoachingblows** View Post
    I'm not sure we'll move up in the playoff poll this week after today. Depends on what others today do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    I'm not sure we'll move up in the playoff poll this week after today. Depends on what others today do.
    K state just went up 42-13 on #13okie state

Only 1 spot but its a start

vCash
    13 OK St is losing big. ND probably wouldn’t drop below us if they lost. I’d love to play them in a bowl game though.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Thursday night after we kick OM ass, Fitz needs to look into the camera and say, ”We’re going to Disney World!”