Thread: Kylin missed blocking a punt 3 times

vCash

Kylin missed blocking a punt 3 times

I know I saw it once but I heard Mullen on the post game talk saying Kylin beat the punt shield 3 times and pulled to let the punter kick it. Mullen said he talked to him about it and Kylin's mindset was "I'm on offense. I want the ball." Mullen laughed and said he was going to talk to him about making big plays on special teams.

vCash
    Did Hill really say that? That is unacceptable

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Did Hill really say that? That is unacceptable
    That's what Dan said his mindset was. I don't think Hill realized he could have made three absolutely fantastic plays on special teams.

vCash
    And he should be getting the ball. It's insane that we don't get him involved more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    That's what Dan said his mindset was. I don't think Hill realized he could have made three absolutely fantastic plays on special teams.
    If it happens again even once, take him off the dad gum special teams. You gotta have enough football IQ to know what you're on the field for.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I saw him pull up very clearly once he kind of pulled up and threw his hands back to give room. Everything is a red haze during my melt but I do remember that.

vCash
    He did make the tackle on their punter when he pulled it down though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    And he should be getting the ball. It's insane that we don't get him involved more.
    More than Gibson for sure.

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    I am sure that is a funny comment by him. Now remember he is a freshman.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    I am sure that is a funny comment by him. Now remember he is a freshman.
    Yeah, Mullen mentioned inexperience on Kylin's part.