Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Basketball game thread vs FAMU

Banned
    vCash
    It'll eventually be obvious to everyone that Lamar ain't going pro this year so whose the odd man out?

vCash
    So how are we looking boys

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    It'll eventually be obvious to everyone that Lamar ain't going pro this year so whose the odd man out?
    Do you think before you post? He hasn?t played in a week, dude. He is clearly the best player in the country lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    So how are we looking boys
    Look much better in 2nd half. Hard to judge how good we are vs total crap teams though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Look much better in 2nd half. Hard to judge how good we are vs total crap teams though
    Who is the first decent team we play and when

vCash
    7 games from now at Cincinnati

vCash
    Dec 3rd at home vs Dayton

vCash
    We have a ton of talent. I think the eight day layoff definitely hurt us. I’ll take a 79-48 win though after our first half start. Ado IMO is for real.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    7 games from now at Cincinnati
    They have scored 107, 102 and 97 in their 3-0 start. They are going to beat the shit outta us. Cincinnati is probably a top 5 team right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Dec 3rd at home vs Dayton
    They aren?t the same team imo. Espn FPI agrees with me... we have an 83% chance of winning according to them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    They have scored 107, 102 and 97 in their 3-0 start. They are going to beat the shit outta us. Cincinnati is probably a top 5 team right now.
    That is not a bad thing. We need to face good competition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We have a ton of talent. I think the eight day layoff definitely hurt us. I’ll take a 79-48 win though after our first half start. Ado IMO is for real.
    Liked ado.

vCash
    SFA may be a worthy competitor on 11-22.

Dayton should be decent too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post
    I hope so. Want us to be challenged and have to make plays to win close games

Banned
    vCash
    Jacksonville St. is the first real game we have. They lost in the first round of the NCAA last year to Louisville and beat Richmond by 33 this year. Jacksonville State might be the best team in the OVC this year. They won the OVC tourney to make the NCAA's last year. We should not count that as an easy win. It won't be.

vCash
    To me, who is going to step up and be our go to player? We lack an identity right now. Pleased with blowouts of inferior opponents but I don't know who I trust yet.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MCsMGs View Post

Dayton should be decent too.
    Stephen F. Austin was really good two years ago. They went 28-6 that year and lost barely to Notre Dame in the round of 32 by a last second shot but they lost their coach after that year so they aren't the same program. They are still going to be tough though. So yes, SFA, Jacksonville St., Dayton and Cincinnati are our toughest OOC games. We'll be lucky to go 2-2 in those 4 games. At Cincinnati is a definite loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chef dixon View Post
    To me, who is going to step up and be our go to player? We lack an identity right now. Pleased with blowouts of inferior opponents but I don't know who I trust yet.
    Peters can get to the rim with ease, just got to get his shot going. Nick and Ado are big additions. Q is still the go-to guy. Holman and Datcher are giving good minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Peters can get to the rim with ease, just got to get his shot going. Nick and Ado are big additions. Q is still the go-to guy. Holman and Datcher are giving good minutes.
    This is going to be an outstanding defensive team especially if we start Ado and Holman together. It’s just a matter of Peters and Q’s shots falling. I think we will get there. Love the kids attitude though. Peters has the right attitude about everything. Ado does too. Lots of talent on this team. Just have to put it together. We started a great starting five. Just have to get our rotation down. This week should tell a lot.

vCash
    What?s the word on X? Anything said on wright?