Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
Thanks dude, continue to be condescending and act like you know it all. I'm sure you'll go far in life with that attitude. Oh, I will. And don't worry I have gone pretty far in life. At least far enough that I am happy with it- which is ultimately all that really matters.

You can sleep tonight knowing you are free to criticize whoever you want. And I'm the one that thinks I'm important? Ironic. I wish I had insight into your job so I could criticize everytime you messed up. I would give about as much of a shit as Dantzler gives about you feeling the need to take up for him on this message board. I actually do criticise myself- in a constructive manner. I also do receive feedback from my supervisors like most jobs. Most of my criticism is on the positive side but certainly there are things I need to improve on and I do my best to do so to make myself better. That's probably advice that you should heed in whatever it is that you do.

And also once again you fail being able to make a post without calling someone a name. Toughen up buttercup.You must have been picked on too much for being in the band. Eh, not really. I don't mind being picked on for being able to go to MSU football games for free and being paid to do it.

It's really a shame that the old Genespage doesn't exist anymore for the non-competitive sports fans like you.