Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Culture Won Today's Game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Do you even know the definition of fetish? Ironically you are deriding other people on this- so what gives you that right since you are clearly in the wrong? Attitudes like yours create a culture where there is a lack of accountability and lack of discipline.
    Apparently you think your post on a message board will hold Dantzler accountable. Don't give yourself that much credit. Like I said, wannabe Barret Sallees at best.

I never said the coaching staff shouldn't coach or discipline him, which I'm sure they will and I support. But let them do their jobs and you do yours, which is writing shitty message board commentary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BankerDog View Post
    Dantzler not a very good player? Not what we're about?

Dantzler is the best CB on the team. We preach "family" and he was sticking up for his teammate who was the victim of a cheap shot. That's the "culture" we've created; protecting your brother, "your family". I'd much rather have a team full of guys having my back then knowing I didn't. Good grief.
    Damn straight. When I was 20, I would have punched someone talking shit to one of my friends and thought about the consequences later. I'm 27 now and I would do the same thing.

Apparently this behavior is okay to criticize but GROWN MEN calling players names, acting like 13 year old teenage girls reacting to every single play as if it was the only sample to judge a player on and giving in to their hormonal urges to post about it on a message board is not open to criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg496 View Post
    Apparently you think your post on a message board will hold Dantzler accountable. Don't give yourself that much credit. Like I said, wannabe Barret Sallees at best.

I never said the coaching staff shouldn't coach or discipline him, which I'm sure they will and I support. But let them do their jobs and you do yours, which is writing shitty message board commentary.
    You obviously are emotionally attached to dantzler. No one hates the kid over a total knuckle head play that could very well have cost 84 of his team mates the game. It was stupid. It is also over. Why did you drag it out of the game thread where it would have been dead by now. If I were related or dating a player, I would stay out of game threads

vCash
    I may be in the minority here but I thought the defense played a heck of game considering the offense didn?t. You had to know there would be some hangover but wasn?t expecting the fluke plays that cost us three touchdowns. Yes Dantzler made a bad decision but it?s an emotional game and Simmons jumped on him immediately. He will learn from it. Time to focus on our the next game because it?s a big one.

vCash
    Was ultimately a soft call on Dantzler. Did he need to do that? No. But it was weak.

vCash
    Yet you chastise Dantzler, a 20 year old, for losing his cool. The only difference is much more invested into the outcome of the game than armchair analysts.
    Losing your cool is one thing.. walking up and shoving a guy when the official is in between them and has it under control in the most crucial part of the game is stupid and selfish. period. He should be doing up downs as soon he gets back to the complex.
    Now saying that the kid is going to be a really good player I think . He will learn from this.

vCash

What planet are you from?

I'll tell you what's shitty commentary- defending a player who made a selfish play and then criticizing fans for calling it selfish when not only would the coach Dan Mullen call it a selfish play but I'm sure Dantzler himself would call it a selfish play- because you decide all of a sudden to try to be the message board den mother and then get called out for it.

Because apparently YOU think that somehow getting on a message board and defending Dantzler is going to make a difference. Which makes the rambling baseless bullshit you just put in that turdburger of a post incredibly ironic.

But to clarify for your simple mind- no I don't think my post will hold Dantzler accountable. But I sure as hell think it will hold soft weakminded ***** fans like you accountable. So, go in the corner and take a seat.

vCash
    What planet are you from?

I'll tell you what's shitty commentary- defending a player who made a selfish play and then criticizing fans for calling it selfish when not only would the coach Dan Mullen call it a selfish play but I'm sure Dantzler himself would call it a selfish play- because you decide all of a sudden to try to be the message board den mother and then get called out for it.

Because apparently YOU think that somehow getting on a message board and defending Dantzler is going to make a difference. Which makes the rambling baseless bullshit you just put in that turdburger of a post incredibly ironic.

But to clarify for your simple mind- no I don't think my post will hold Dantzler accountable. But I sure as hell think it will hold soft weakminded ***** fans like you accountable. So, go in the corner and take a seat.
    Why don't you try to argue merits instead of calling people so many names? You're not nearly the expert you think you are and apparently it doesn't stop at baseball.

Keep making fun of players, cussing out fellow fans, and typing shit on a message board while you continue to have zero effect on the game itself. You go in a corner and be inconsequential like you probably are in the remainder of your life.

vCash
    Ironically dantzler's penalty may have been crucial in the win today. If Ark is 15 yds further back do they go for it on 4th down?

vCash
    Why don't you try to argue merits instead of calling people so many names? You're not nearly the expert you think you are and apparently it doesn't stop at baseball.
    Unfortunately, there is a large quantity of these types on this board. I've given up counting how many threads created after each game just to relay their "thoughts on the game".

I suppose you need these to keep a message board active, so some I read and some I don't.

I will say I don't see MSState7 ripping players on a personal level, but his debating skills may need refinement (IMO).

vCash

Keep making fun of players, cussing out fellow fans, and typing shit on a message board while you continue to have zero effect on the game itself. You go in a corner and be inconsequential like you probably are in the remainder of your life.
    It's hard to argue merits with someone who is completely out of their mind and making shit up in their head. Guess what dipshit- your opinions also have just as little impact on MSU as mine do. Unless you actually believe that you are somehow protecting Dantzler- and if you actually do- then you completely and epically FAILED.

If you want me to stop calling you a ***** stop acting like one and actually get out of your fantasy land where you actually matter. Your the the kind of asshole that calls out everyone out in the church for their sins while you're out pulling a Hugh Freeze night in Tampa at your house.

At any rate- lack of discipline like Dantzler leads to penalties that could hurt the team. Period. He should be called out for it. Didn't call him a name over it. He made a bad play. He will learn from it. Dan has taken care of it I'm sure or he will very soon. I'm not worried about it.

But good thing we have idiots like you taking up for him and promoting poor discipline- so I guess that makes you and Al Davis as the only humans that are OK with it in football. I'm going to side with everyone else who actually knows the game and isn't on their high horse.
    Last edited by Todd4State; 11-19-2017 at 12:15 AM.

vCash
    It's hard to argue merits with someone who is completely out of their mind and making shit up in their head. Guess what dipshit- your opinions also have just as little impact on MSU as mine do. Unless you actually believe that you are somehow protecting Dantzler- and if you actually do- then you completely and epically FAILED.

If you want me to stop calling you a ***** stop acting like one and actually get out of your fantasy land where you actually matter. Your the the kind of asshole that calls out everyone out in the church for their sins while you're out pulling a Hugh Freeze night in Tampa at your house.

At any rate- lack of discipline like Dantzler leads to penalties that could hurt the team. Period. He should be called out for it. Didn't call him a name over it. He made a bad play. He will learn from it. Dan has taken care of it I'm sure or he will very soon. I'm not worried about it.

But good thing we have idiots like you taking up for him and promoting poor discipline- so I guess that makes you and Al Davis as the only humans that are OK with it in football. I'm going to side with everyone else who actually knows the game and isn't on their high horse.
    1. What did I make up?
    2. I'm not trying to affect MSU with my opinions. I'm trying to get people to understand it's not okay to rip kids and then act cavalier when people question their freak outs on a message board. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that.
    3. No one is promoting poor discipline. Go back and read what I said. I said Mullen will discipline him as he should and I support that. What I don't support and questioned was on one hand flipping out about a player making a mistake and then flipping out on a message board and saying it doesn't count because it was in the heat of things.
    4. I don't pretend to know Xs or Os and nowhere in this thread do I talk about football schematically, so I have no idea what you are rambling about.

Please address these points if you're capable of comprehending them and try to not name call in your next post.

vCash
    There’s only one way to solve this. Meet up behind the vet school and throw down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    There’s only one way to solve this. Meet up behind the vet school and throw down.
    I second the motion

vCash
    1. What did I make up?
    2. I'm not trying to affect MSU with my opinions. I'm trying to get people to understand it's not okay to rip kids and then act cavalier when people question their freak outs on a message board. I'm sorry you can't comprehend that.
    3. No one is promoting poor discipline. Go back and read what I said. I said Mullen will discipline him as he should and I support that. What I don't support and questioned was on one hand flipping out about a player making a mistake and then flipping out on a message board and saying it doesn't count because it was in the heat of things.
    4. I don't pretend to know Xs or Os and nowhere in this thread do I talk about football schematically, so I have no idea what you are rambling about.

Please address these points if you're capable of comprehending them and try to not name call in your next post.
    1. Where did I say or insinuate that anything I have ever said on a message board has ANY effect on anything that happens at MSU? Where did I say anything about MY posting holding Dantzler accountable? ALL shit YOU made up in your beany little head. All so you can pretend to be the board den mother.

2. I'm trying to get you to understand is it's not your place to call people out on that- and you are way out of line on that. This is a sports message board. Sports are going to be discussed. Players are going to make mistakes- like everyone else. That's going to be discussed when that happens. It's not anything personal towards the player. It's just a mistake and something that needs to be improved upon so that we can get better as a program. You're the only one freaking out- and then going off on some crazy tangent about the things in point number one. This is not rainows and sunshine MSU- and I would direct you to the old Genespage if it still existed. As it is, while you are here we're going to discuss MSU sports amongst ourselves because we're alums and fans and that is going to include some criticism- but it's not personal. You completely ruined this thread because for some reason you feel the need to defend our players. That's some (old) Genespage 101 bullshit.

3. No one was flipping out- except for you. Well, and me. But that's not because of Dantzler. It's because I HATE holier than thou assholes like you who try to attention whore themselves when they should be minding their own business.

4. You have no idea about football? That's the first accurate thing you have typed. Well, let me explain this. Penalties are bad. So, the fewer you get the more likely you are to put yourself in position to win in general. That's why running up to another player and bumping them after the whistle in front of an official is a bad idea. And on top of that- that player runs the risk of potentially being ejected as well. Us Barrett Sallee wannabe's know this and so we know that if we have a more disciplined team it's going to give us a better chance to WIN the game. Understand? It's "selfish" because it's an emotional decision on the part of the offending player becasue in a contact sport like football- if you want to get back at someone you can do so legally the next play by legally blocking them, tackling them or doing something to HELP your team. Hopefully that's clear to you.

vCash
    Is he bringing Dantzler with him?**

vCash
    I wouldn't want to get his male nurse scrubs dirty.

vCash
    Is he bringing Dantzler with him?**
    Lol ouch!

vCash
    1. Where did I say or insinuate that anything I have ever said on a message board has ANY effect on anything that happens at MSU? Where did I say anything about MY posting holding Dantzler accountable? ALL shit YOU made up in your beany little head. All so you can pretend to be the board den mother.

2. I'm trying to get you to understand is it's not your place to call people out on that- and you are way out of line on that. This is a sports message board. Sports are going to be discussed. Players are going to make mistakes- like everyone else. That's going to be discussed when that happens. It's not anything personal towards the player. It's just a mistake and something that needs to be improved upon so that we can get better as a program. You're the only one freaking out- and then going off on some crazy tangent about the things in point number one. This is not rainows and sunshine MSU- and I would direct you to the old Genespage if it still existed. As it is, while you are here we're going to discuss MSU sports amongst ourselves because we're alums and fans and that is going to include some criticism- but it's not personal. You completely ruined this thread because for some reason you feel the need to defend our players. That's some (old) Genespage 101 bullshit.

3. No one was flipping out- except for you. Well, and me. But that's not because of Dantzler. It's because I HATE holier than thou assholes like you who try to attention whore themselves when they should be minding their own business.

4. You have no idea about football? That's the first accurate thing you have typed. Well, let me explain this. Penalties are bad. So, the fewer you get the more likely you are to put yourself in position to win in general. That's why running up to another player and bumping them after the whistle in front of an official is a bad idea. And on top of that- that player runs the risk of potentially being ejected as well. Us Barrett Sallee wannabe's know this and so we know that if we have a more disciplined team it's going to give us a better chance to WIN the game. Understand? It's "selfish" because it's an emotional decision on the part of the offending player becasue in a contact sport like football- if you want to get back at someone you can do so legally the next play by legally blocking them, tackling them or doing something to HELP your team. Hopefully that's clear to you.
    Thanks dude, continue to be condescending and act like you know it all. I'm sure you'll go far in life with that attitude.

You can sleep tonight knowing you are free to criticize whoever you want. I wish I had insight into your job so I could criticize everytime you messed up.

And also once again you fail being able to make a post without calling someone a name. You must have been picked on too much for being in the band.

vCash
    Thanks dude, continue to be condescending and act like you know it all. I'm sure you'll go far in life with that attitude.

You can sleep tonight knowing you are free to criticize whoever you want. I wish I had insight into your job so I could criticize everytime you messed up.

And also once again you fail being able to make a post without calling someone a name. You must have been picked on too much for being in the band.
    I can't believe you aren't on vacation yet. Cool them jets while you're ahead.
    LFC YNWA