Thread: Finebaum on Gameday....

vCash

Finebaum on Gameday....

At this point I've just decided that Finebaum is getting pushed (or paid) by Sexton to push Mullen's name for every P5 coaching vacancy available. Its literally the only active coach out there that Paul knows to say. Doesn't even mention names from good G5 schools. Only others mentioned are guys that are without coaching jobs currently like Gruden and Kelly.

vCash
    That look Tebow gave him after that Mullen comment was gold.
    All Aboard and Soft Landings!

vCash
    He is still pissed his BFF Freeze is gone.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Finebaum
    Who?

Banned
    vCash
    Paul is a idiot and probably doesn't know any other potential coaching candidates outside of Kelly and Gruden. Paul knows nothing about coaching football, or just football in general.

vCash
    Not once has Paul said he has heard that Dan himself is interested in the TN job. Although that rumor has crept up on TN boards.

vCash
    Dan scares the shit out of Pawl. Pawl doesn’t want poor ole Mittippi State to be any good. He railed on Jackie till the NCAA got rid of him, and he’s doing his damnest to promote Dan out of here.
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    OT.....SEC network talking about ?history? of tailgating on the old RR track outside Georgia.....got news for them......my family was tailgating on the old track outside DAVIS WADE in @ late 60?s ......it was great till BC starting roping it off in the 80?s........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Dan scares the shit out of Pawl. Pawl doesn’t want poor ole Mittippi State to be any good. He railed on Jackie till the NCAA got rid of him, and he’s doing his damnest to promote Dan out of here.
    **** Paul Finebaum (FPF)!

vCash
    Yep. I have been reading and listening to Pawlllll for years.
    Now the most important question about Finebuam is whether Paul looks like a Dik with ears or not? I put this question before this board, yes or no?

Banned
    vCash
    Paul doesn't give a shit about sports. He just knows how to push everybody's buttons. In the late '90's, bammers and Ole Miss Rebel fans despised Paul because he said bad things about them....they hated him so much, they listened to his show and would call in incessantly to tell him how much they hated him...he laughed all the way to the bank.

Now, he slobbers alll over the Alabama and the Ole Miss Rebels because they are the biggest SEC Network viewers, and he also has the same agent as many of their coaches...and Dan Mullen. He's doing Dan a solid by pimping him out so he can get a huge raise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Yep. I have been reading and listening to Pawlllll for years.
    Now the most important question about Finebuam is whether Paul looks like a Dik with ears or not? I put this question before this board, yes or no?
    Nailed it. Methinks he could use a circumcision...ears or side-hair, one or the other gotta go!
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    How the hell is Ole Miss the biggest sec network viewers with bama?
    Finebaum is from Memphis and has Ole Miss friends

vCash
    Finebaum is toting water for Ole Miss like he always does. We fall for it every time.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Finebaum is toting water for Ole Miss like he always does. We fall for it every time.
    I remember back in the late '90's, the only thing he ever said about Ole Miss was how they were a bunch of bitches after Memphis State beat them in 1967.
    Last edited by Mutt the Hoople; 11-18-2017 at 02:03 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt the Hoople View Post
    I remember back in the late '90's, the only thing he ever said about Ole Miss was how they were a bunch of bitches after Memphis State beat them in 1966.
    Not sinc Freeze went up there.

vCash
    Maybe Hugh shared some phone numbers with Pawwwwl.