Thread: Fayetteville seems like they are preparing for a funeral....

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash

Fayetteville seems like they are preparing for a funeral....

Could hardly tell there was a SEC west matchup tomorrow. Hardly any traffic coming up from Fort Smith. Maybe they will show up in the morning. Who knows. At least my ass won?t be frozen to the metal bleacher tomorrow like it was in 2015.

See y?all all in the morning.

vCash
    Hopefully Mullen is driving the hearse.

vCash
    If I remember correctly I came up through that way to Fayetteville and there wasn't that much traffic on game day when I went either. I don't know if this is the case or not- but based on their fan base in Little Rock and the fact that their fans are much nicer in Fayetteville- I'm guessing that most of their crowd has to come from the Fayetteville/Springdale region and area. They're just so different it's like they are two totally different fan bases.

Arkansas 2015 was the coldest game I have ever gone to. It was pretty awesome to see Fred Ross's catch and know immediately that was going to be the SportsCenter play of the day in their Top 10. The ending was great as well. I was getting ready to have my heart ripped out and we just blew up their line to block the field goal to win it.

vCash
    They are. Today is Jeff Long’s funeral and Bert is on his death bed. Score early and the route will be on.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Forgot to add that the few Hog fans we spoke with think Dan is a great coach, and would be one of the biggest idiots in SEC history to leave what he has for any job. The rational outsiders see what Dan has slowly built and are coming to the conclusion thy we will Be a thorn in the West?s side for many years to come.

Todd, they referenced that 2015 game as the beginning of the end for old Bert. Supposed to be 50 around kickoff so slightly warmer but 56 right now.

vCash
    Well, we?re down Myles, Gray, Mixon, Harris, and Bryant. IF the piggies show up, it could be a tough one. We need to jump on them early.