Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
Whatever 61, you obviously know everything about everything.
If I am wrong about something I have zero issues admitting it. I am wrong often. Being wrong is the best way to learn and eventually being right. Your issues is not with Stansbury being fired it's that Stricklin came to the end of the year meeting with Stansbury demanding he replace an assistant. This is were your anger lies. That's fine by me as Stricklin then went rogue on the search and hired Rick Ray himself. Something every single one of us disagreed with then and still disagrees with now. Stricklin no doubt fumbled the **** outta the situation. However he did accomplish hiring an AA coach for MSU which is something we desperately needed to do and he hired a coach that totally gutted the program, cleaned out all the drug problems and started anew which is also something we desperately needed to have happen. He then hired Ben Howland. An excellent hire that will result in being our greatest hire in basketball ever this I am still confident of but just like most things in life it takes longer than we want it to.