Thread: Here in Fayetteville and sports radio is fun

vCash

Here in Fayetteville and sports radio is fun

Seems they all want Bert gone. One guy preached a sermon.... seriously louder... and louder... and louder.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Tomorrow may determine is fate. Plays it close or wins, I think he lives until the next game, which will be just like this one.

Then again, after the Iron Bowl, if they have no shot at Gus, do they pull the trigger?

But if State can rolled them fairly bad, he's done.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    He’s already gone regardless.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Tomorrow may determine is fate. Plays it close or wins, I think he lives until the next game, which will be just like this one.

Then again, after the Iron Bowl, if they have no shot at Gus, do they pull the trigger?

No.. he is gone. Listening to the hawg announcers, rhey even want him gone. His wife better be house shopping.

It's worse rhan anything I have ever heard with us.
    Whistleblower exposes: (FISA), Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, 156 other judges, members of Congress, and Donald J. Trump were targeted by the HAMMER.

vCash
    Lol!!! They are talking Mullen now. Giving him props

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Seems they all want Bert gone. One guy preached a sermon.... seriously louder... and louder... and louder.
    Ok a weekly basis I hope our opponent gives us a Sirmon***

vCash
    Arkansas sports radio is the goddamm business when they are losing. Cannot be beat. Bert is gone. When the local Arkansas media starts in on a coach, it’s over. They got their marching orders on it from the school.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

In that case, He Gone!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lefty96 View Post
    Arkansas sports radio is the goddamm business when they are losing. Cannot be beat. Bert is gone. When the local Arkansas media starts in on a coach, it’s over. They got their marching orders on it from the school.
    It was awesome. The callers were better than Tammy

vCash
    I remember being in Little Rock once when the SEC baseball tourney was going on. This was back when it wasn't on TV except for the final. Once the Swine were eliminated it was a non-event. The scores weren't even in the paper. I had to call home to find out how we did.

vCash
    I was living there when Nutt was coaching. You're right. Every night was roast Houstons Nutts over every little detail. They were winning then. I can't imagine how ridiculous they are now losing every week.

vCash
    Somebody wake me up when they FOIA Bert's phone records like they did with Nutt. That's a special level of crazy.

Banned
    vCash
    We are here too. I agree they love their hogs but most people say they want us to win so they can get rid of Bert. Talked with the players tonight and I believe they know they cannot come out flat tomorrow or else. Simmons and McLaurin said they all know these last two game have to be wins or the season is a wash! They get it!! Simmons said he will pile drive Allen’s face into the turf tomorrow for me.

I gave Leo $10K and came up to my room****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky Dog View Post
    We are here too. I agree they love their hogs but most people say they want us to win so they can get rid of Bert. Talked with the players tonight and I believe they know they cannot come out flat tomorrow or else. Simmons and McLaurin said they all know these last two game have to be wins or the season is a wash! They get it!! Simmons said he will pile drive Allen’s face into the turf tomorrow for me.

I gave Leo $10K and came up to my room****
    I’m telling y’all, this team is angry and hungry. They are hangry.

vCash
    Hope Grantham knows how to scheme for tight end screens and just tight ends in general. That's all the Ark offense is.

Bert: ok bunch left, fake hand off, QB boots right, tightend leaks out underneath, BOOM FRIED CHICKEN!!
    LFC YNWA