Thread: John Cohen has One Job to Do....

vCash

John Cohen has One Job to Do....

The title of this article is a little decieving. The source actually says a lot of reasons Dan would stay at MSU.

Cohen has one job. I realize you can?t make people do something, but you can twist their arm a little.

I do find it interesting how people that compliment us always preface that with ?Don?t Laugh? pretty ridiculous that people would laugh about MSU?s program after what they saw on TV last Saturday night.

Could there be something that Dan is posturing for? Is there anything else we can build him?

https://twitter.com/chaddscott/statu...87905356730368
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 11-17-2017 at 01:32 PM.

vCash
    A statue with him smoking a cigar?

vCash
    I’m almost ready for him to just leave so we don’t have listen to this shit every year.

vCash
    Shotgun, you must be bored brother. Who cares what others think. We still playing football while others are throwing sh*t on the wall and hoping it sticks.

Just saying, Dan has said he is happy, I believe him and so should others.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    A statue with him smoking a cigar?
    Done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    I’m almost ready for him to just leave so we don’t have listen to this shit every year.
    So we can listen to it about the next head coach? Ok.......

vCash
    Never heard of Chas scott

vCash
    This article is based on Chris Landry's podcast. He was the one pushing himself out there as the source and having sources about Mullen and Oregon. He also has issues with accuracy and falsifying reports in the past. Plagiarism and a lawsuit tied up with that. Based in Baton Rouge
    Last edited by Really Clark?; 11-17-2017 at 03:07 PM.

vCash
    Additional support staff. Dan is going to request and get additional support staff and raises for the staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Additional support staff. Dan is going to request and get additional support staff and raises for the staff.
    That is about the only thing I can think of Dan might not have. The NCAA was looking at a cap on support staff also similar to coaches. It would level the playing field if Bama doesn't have 30 support staff compared to someone else who has 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    This article is based on Chris Landry's podcast. He was the one pushing himself out there as the source and having sources about Mullen and Oregon. He also has issues with accuracy and falsifying reports in the past.
    I knew I remembered that guys name from somewhere. Yeah hes not real accurate. I doubt he knows anything about Dan Mullen and what Dan wants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by was21 View Post
    Never heard of Chas scott
    He evidently has a premium membership to the same Vol board this was posted from yesterday. He's taking "the word is" from a Vol message board. That's it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenheadDawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    So we can listen to it about the next head coach? Ok.......
    We hire Art Briles and Hugh Freeze and you'll never have to worry about another school trying to poach our coaches. That's a guarantee. We'll win more games than Mullen too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    We hire Art Briles and Hugh Freeze and you'll never have to worry about another school trying to poach our coaches. That's a guarantee. We'll win more games than Mullen too.