Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FSU insider on Bo Bounds says

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    I would like to hold onto Baker as well on the defensive side. Good coach
    If I could only pick 2 assistants that I want to stay, Grantham and Baker are the 2. Our defensive scheme along with the way our DL has grown and developed under Baker has been phenomenal.

Having successful NFL coaching experience from the guys that coach our front 7 is very noticeable right now. Two best and most disciplined position units on the field.

vCash
    Reckon Jimbo will keep Brewster?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    I'd love to get snatch him up again.

vCash
    Wasn’t it rumored or speculated at one time that Grantham’s brother or buddy or something from the UofL staff was going to come with him? And wasn’t that person a DB coach? Maybe I’m not remembering correctly or getting that confused with something else. Maybe that’s the TBuck replacement (if he goes)

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    I don't think Brewster and Dan jived too well, did they? I do think Dan learned some things from him though while he was here.

vCash
    Per the FSU insider Brewster is one of the few coaches Jimbo is keeping. He's recruiting his ass off and supposedly the ONLY ONE still recruiting right now. All the other coaches see the writing on the wall. They gone.

vCash
    If Kelly is let go, would like to snatch him up as DB coach but I'm sure he would have D.C. Opportunities elsewhere.

vCash
    Brewster just dogged us and Starkville a few months ago, 17 him.

vCash
    Speaking of Brewster:

In light of all that has happened up north I wonder if Brewster wanted to compete with om at their own game and Mullen and Bracky told him no? When he saw what he was up against from om's blatant cheating I'm sure jumping to FSU made a lot more sense.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    There was talk about bad blood with administration, which Bo brought up, and the insider crushed the rumors. Jimbo and the current admin at FSU are just fine.
    Does Bo ?Jackson Prep Tennis Insider? Bounds ever have any relevant information or inside info? On sports of course. Nobody give a shit which fabric shirt doesn?t agitate his skin or which sugar smells like Fancy?s crotch. Seriously how does he have a show still. Oh that?s right, because y?all keep listening to him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Does Bo ?Jackson Prep Tennis Insider? Bounds ever have any relevant information or inside info? On sports of course. Nobody give a shit which fabric shirt doesn?t agitate his skin or which sugar smells like Fancy?s crotch. Seriously how does he have a show still. Oh that?s right, because y?all keep listening to him.
    Why doesn’t Fred Smoot have a radio show?!? I’d listen to that every day.

If TBuck leaves I want a technician teaching corners. Yes, we need good recruiters too but find that guy at another position. If you are able to teach corners how to lock down receivers your entire defense is changed.

If I were a coach or a dirty booster all my money would go toward OL/DL and corners.
    Death penalty or bust!!!***