Thread: Hill vs. Fitzpatrick

vCash

Hill vs. Fitzpatrick

vCash
    Awesome! He ran his butt over on that play!

vCash
    Our guys knocked Bama’s dicks in the dirt all night. It was awesome. Couldn’t be more proud of them. They left it all on the field and they are still hungry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    Our guys knocked Bama’s dicks in the dirt all night. It was awesome. Couldn’t be more proud of them. They left it all on the field and they are still hungry.
    Yes they did! Outside of the 1980 bama game that may be the most physical game I?ve seen us play. It was inspiring!

vCash
    It’s the spark that will light the fire that will burn the Bama Empire down.

Maybe I’ve been watching too many Star Wars trailers.

vCash
    Agree with much of what you said but I would’ve been more proud if they would’ve won.

They have to build on this and go to T-town next year and win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Agree with much of what you said but I would’ve been more proud if they would’ve won.

Better secondary play and we would have walked out with a victory I think. I don’t know if it’s scheme or personnel or a combination of both. Hopefully it gets fixed. Either way...still proud of our team. They played their hearts out.

vCash
    Better secondary play and we would have walked out with a victory I think. I don’t know if it’s scheme or personnel or a combination of both. Hopefully it gets fixed. Either way...still proud of our team. They played their hearts out.
    They had Ridley and we had no answer. It's kind of like back in the day when Arkansas had Matt Jones and we would lose a close game to them because he did a bunch of superhuman things. Once he left we've won our share though.

vCash

Always want to win but I saw real progress as a program Saturday night. There was nothing flukey or gimmicky about what we did to bama. We lined up and whipped their butt up and down the field. Our game plans were great, our level of talent on the field was outstanding. Bama made the plays to win the game, but we are on the cusp. If we would?ve won that game it wouldn?t have been an upset to me after what I saw us do to them. We were as good as any team in the country save a couple of plays. Time to see if we can take the next step now. I believe we can.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Always want to win but I saw real progress as a program Saturday night. There was nothing flukey or gimmicky about what we did to bama. We lined up and whipped their butt up and down the field. Our game plans were great, our level of talent on the field was outstanding. Bama made the plays to win the game, but we are on the cusp. If we would?ve won that game it wouldn?t have been an upset to me after what I saw us do to them. We were as good as any team in the country save a couple of plays. Time to see if we can take the next step now. I believe we can.
    Yep. All we really lack are legit WR's and we have the top JUCO WR prospect coming in along with at least one if not two 4 star WR prospects on the way in. I'm not as worried about the secondary given that Alabama had a guy play absolutely out of his mind and should have been ruled out of bounds on one of his big catches. We also return most everyone and I'm sure they are going to be motivated and improved by this time next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I completely agree but Id still be more proud of them if they would’ve won.

We are on the cusp, but until we get there and win it, I’ll still have a little more proud to give.

vCash
    I completely agree but Id still be more proud of them if they would’ve won.

We are on the cusp, but until we get there and win it, I’ll still have a little more proud to give.
    I?m with ya brother.

vCash
    Mean while John Weiner tried to shit on state all night during his show last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    They had Ridley and we had no answer. It's kind of like back in the day when Arkansas had Matt Jones and we would lose a close game to them because he did a bunch of superhuman things. Once he left we've won our share though.
    Ridley is a freak but he was wide open on a couple of those catches. We need one lock down corner. I love our scheme but if pressure doesn't get home our secondary gets exposed and has all season.

vCash
    Fitzpatrick won't be the last NFL caliber defender that Hill runs over... Can't wait to see him as the number 1 guy in the backfield