Thread: Hey TUSK and Token Bammer

vCash

Hey TUSK and Token Bammer

I must give a shoutout to Jalen Hurts for what he did after his touchdown sat night. Instead of celebrating with his team he ran over to the MSU ROTC cadets and saluted them. As a former officer in the US Army I thought that was one of the most classiest things I have seen this year.

vCash
    Noticed it too. Classy move. Glad you brought that up.

vCash
    Jalen is a really good player and cool as a cucumber. He probably punted on having an NFL career by going to Bama instead of MSU but I really like him as a person and college football player. He’s a winner.

vCash
    Hurts is calm and heady....and always fast enough to get the edge. Wouldn’t peg him just yet in his second year in the system

vCash
    I know one thing without Jalen Hurts bama goes home with a L Saturday night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    I must give a shoutout to Jalen Hurts for what he did after his touchdown sat night. Instead of celebrating with his team he ran over to the MSU ROTC cadets and saluted them. As a former officer in the US Army I thought that was one of the most classiest things I have seen this year.
    I didn?t see that. That?s awesome. I?d much rather read reports of this instead of college athletes being arrested in a foreign country for stealing.
    I hate Bama but I love to watch Hurts play. I wish someone would monitor his heart rate during a game. He?s so cool.

vCash
    I've never 'hated' Alabama, unless it's after a close game like this. They always have good players that (mostly) represent their team well. The number of four and five stars on teams like that make it difficult for the Bulldogs to compete with them consistently.

I don't care for Auburn and really dislike Cam. He's still a crybaby.

vCash
    Thanks, Trooper...

I’ve decided Hurts has no pulse. If he progresses at a similar rate, he’ll easily be the (statistically) best ever for Bammer.

I read on AL.com that just prior to the last score, he turned to an ESPN employee and say “I was built for this. “. Humble but confident. I like his character, a lot.

I don’t see him as an nfl starting qb, he prolly could be a backup or play in Canada.

Thanks for your service & Semper Fi!
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I know one thing without Jalen Hurts bama goes home with a L Saturday night.
    Dude, we would’ve lost several games sans Hurt. He’s a difference maker.
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Dude, we would’ve lost several games sans Hurt. He’s a difference maker.
    No doubt about that. He?s earned my respect.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I didn?t see that. That?s awesome. I?d much rather read reports of this instead of college athletes being arrested in a foreign country for stealing.
    I hate Bama but I love to watch Hurts play. I wish someone would monitor his heart rate during a game. He?s so cool.
    Watched my recording yesterday. They showed his parents a couple of times and based on appearance and what the announcers said about them, he was raised right. Except for the (lack of a) haircut.

vCash
    I had not been impressed by him until this past weekend. The combo of him and that WR was definitely the difference in the game He is the complete dual threat QB, big, fast and can hit the deep ball. Of course it helps to have the WR to out there going after it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Thanks, Trooper...

I?ve decided Hurts has no pulse. If he progresses at a similar rate, he?ll easily be the (statistically) best ever for Bammer.

I read on AL.com that just prior to the last score, he turned to an ESPN employee and say ?I was built for this. ?. Humble but confident. I like his character, a lot.

I don?t see him as an nfl starting qb, he prolly could be a backup or play in Canada.

Thanks for your service & Semper Fi!
    I'd take a chance on him. He has the one thing that is unteachable ... incredible poise (on the same order as Brady & Montana). The rest of it can mostly be taught and developed.

Why a lot of Bammer nation want to replace him at QB is beyond me.

vCash
    Hurts is so cold blooded that his nickname should be “The Zombie QB”. And just like a zombie Hurts will binge on your brain, harvest your heart then suck out your soul for dessert.

Banned
    vCash
    Thank you, sir. Jalen is a great college QB and I think he's progressing nicely. Year over year, he's a completely different passer and he has two more years to grow.

His character and poise are second to none. He works his tail off and leads in both word and deed. I cannot think of a single time we needed a score and he hasn't come through... because there isn't one. Even in the NC game last year, we were down, and Jalen led us to the go ahead score.

Jalen is hurt right now. I don't know what the issue is exactly, but he's gimped in the lower body and he's playing with less range of motion and explosiveness that was there last season and is noticeably not there this season. That's how good he is. He's been injured most the year and most cannot tell. Again, I don't know exactly what the injury is, but that red sleeve on his leg (I'm told) is there for a reason.