Thread: If you want a little dose of our atmosphere

vCash

If you want a little dose of our atmosphere

I may be super late to this, but they had a SkyCam feed of our game Saturday that is still available on the WatchESPN app for replay. It’s a really cool view, but more importantly it has no commentary and a live mic that doesn’t diminish the sound. You can scroll through to big moments in the game and see just how loud and intimidating our environment is these days at Davis Wade. It’s also cool to see just how well we “respect the bell” and go from bell to yell when the Center gets over the ball.

Just thought some might be interested, because I found it pretty cool. I knew the skycam feed existed, just didn’t know they did it for several games now and that the sound was so clear. It’s the closest thing to being at the game if you’re not. I may start watching that instead of the one with the awful commentators.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-14-2017 at 10:16 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I may be super late to this, but they had a SkyCam feed of our game Saturday that is still available on the WatchESPN app for replay. It?s a really cool view, but more importantly it has no commentary and a live mic that doesn?t diminish the sound. You can scroll through to big moments in the game and see just how loud and intimidating our environment is these days at Davis Wade. It’s also cool to see just how well we ?respect the bell? and go from bell to yell when the Center gets over the ball.

Just thought some might be interested, because I found it pretty cool. I knew the skycam feed existed, just didn?t know they did it for several games now and that the sound was so clear. It?s the closest thing to being at the game if you?re not. I may start watching that instead of the one with the awful commentators.
    In 2014 I was in Seattle when we played at LSU and the only way I could watch the game was through the Xbox One on the 360 Sky Cam view with no commentators. It really is an awesome way to watch a game. You get a new appreciation for how fast the players get set and get the next play off when you're watching it all from the camera above center. The sound is unparalleled too with no commentators. You just hear the fans, the stadium noise and the pads hitting each other.

vCash
    ETA: nevermind. It's under the replay tab.
    Last edited by Political Hack; 11-14-2017 at 10:25 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    In 2014 I was in Seattle when we played at LSU and the only way I could watch the game was through the Xbox One on the 360 Sky Cam view with no commentators. It really is an awesome way to watch a game. You get a new appreciation for how fast the players get set and get the next play off when you're watching it all from the camera above center. The sound is unparalleled too with no commentators. You just hear the fans, the stadium noise and the pads hitting each other.
    Very cool.

Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just installed an older iPhone update, and now all of my apostrophe’s and quotation marks are appearing as question marks. Does anybody know how I can fix this glitch? It’s annoying as hell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    How did you search it?
    Open WatchESPN. Go to “football”, then “replays”, and it should list a “SkyCam Alabama vs Mississippi State” option.

vCash
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but I just installed an older iPhone update, and now all of my apostrophe’s and quotation marks are appearing as question marks. Does anybody know how I can fix this glitch? It’s annoying as hell.
    Nevermind, it appears to have corrected itself now. Odd

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    ETA: nevermind. It's under the replay tab.
    Just go to the App. Click football as the sport, then go to replay and scroll down until you find it.

Banned
    vCash
    Very cool.

Apple did an update last week cause the world was making fun of them for it. Pretty funny meme's, signs going around on twitter about it. Ohio State did their chant at the stadium replacing the I with square A ? as a joke.

vCash
    I may never watch a regular broadcast game again. That is awesome!

vCash
    Does that feed have a good shot of Ridley's second long pass? I'm still looking for a clear camera angle that shows he wasn't forced out of bounds. Most of the ones I'm seeing focus on the LOS and Hurts until after the ball is released, so you can't see the moment Ridley went out of bounds.